Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
so i was thinking.. probably bad suggestions but you wont know if you dont try .. no doesnt include runnning your processor with no colling unit on to see if it pops but the AI ? 2 ships what about another 2 more what about a system for themselve where everthing is digital where you they create this jumpgate and you find yourself in the mothership.. where you see production lines of these mass produced ships suddenly stopped and hi tech bots walking around like no other system where there is lanes to follow a weapons that is extremly powerful but doesnt fit your ship.. .. new commodities a ai POB base where plasma and strange current runs along the ships. that has a glow. maybe trading ships for the ai or simple light fighters that look like 3 spheres where a empty triangle is...
lay off the heavy substances.
You lost me at 'colling unit'

.. Huh?
But Treewyrm, think about it.

Tri[A]ngles

On a more serious note, fix the spelling, punctuation, put your thoughts into more coherent sentences and you'll probably get slightly better responses.
Please add comma to your post to help us better understand what you were trying to convey.
I think that guy wants a guard system for the artificial intelligence consensus.
He also wanted two more exclusive AI ships apart from the existing drone and cruisers.
Next, he wants am AI mother ship which is positioned in a way its constructing a jump gate and a station that resembles brainiac from superman.
Translation complete.
(05-25-2015, 04:09 PM)TheProphet Wrote: [ -> ]But Treewyrm, think about it.

Tri[A]ngles

On a more serious note, fix the spelling, punctuation, put your thoughts into more coherent sentences and you'll probably get slightly better responses.

yes my keys stick at times so when i push it, it doesnt stop at one but 2 letters. so apology for the bad spelling and all the rest that follows..
(05-25-2015, 04:15 PM)Commander Crucible Wrote: [ -> ]I think that guy wants a guard system for the artificial intelligence consensus.
He also wanted two more exclusive AI ships apart from the existing drone and cruisers.
Next, he wants am AI mother ship which is positioned in a way its constructing a jump gate and a station that resembles brainiac from superman.
Translation complete.

haha funny man you are there and yes you are certainly correct except the superman part, thats a bit errm uhm huh anyways yes a station... i have no idea how to add a photo but when i do.. i will show you all Smile
(05-25-2015, 03:44 PM)Treewyrm Wrote: [ -> ]lay off the heavy substances.

(05-25-2015, 04:09 PM)TheProphet Wrote: [ -> ]But Treewyrm, think about it.

Tri[A]ngles

Guys, please be more tolerant of those making an effort to speak your language. When you're making the effort to learn theirs you can think again about saying demotivating stuff like this.

As for the suggestion, you have quite and imagination. Unfortunately i can't see how this idea would integrate with freelancer well. But it's not entirely impossible. For example the Omicron Major dyson sphere gives the impression of a 2D space in which objects could be organised around. I'd think more along the lines of what will best integrate with the server and lore as it so stands.
I've imagined this as something like the Dyson Sphere but with high-tech AI shipyards and research stations inside. And this "Dyson Sphere" is the mothership, so I think his mothership is something like system itself, like system inside other system. Eg. Nomad Lair in FLU. Dunno, if I understood it correctly, but I think I've got it

Idea is interesting but it won't fix into lore and etc. It should more easily fix into Nomads but well, still won't.
I guess you meant something like hive

About new ships for AI:
They've got good and strong ships, both their cruiser and drone is good. And can be very deadly if they're used properly. Anyway I'm for adding something for AI. Maybe small reckon vessel with better cruise engines and scanner - just idea. Or light fighter with cloak, which will be able to cloak for a short time and then will need to regenerate itself. The cloak which won't consume batteries but will need to load after using (eg. for 3 minutes or more)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5