Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why Hello there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Discovery, my name is 911. You can call me Nine. Some of you may know me in game, as MidnightMass or Simon.Smith.

I am currently a Junker, and I don't think there is any way better to play the game. Made a quick 200 mill and then everything has just been going up from there.

Here's a little about my self. I'm 16 years old, I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I have been playing Freelancer ever since I saw the Demo in some old Magazine back in, 2003? I have been to many servers but the primary ones are Freelancer Universe, and Void. I was on Freelancer universe from about 2004-2006 anf Void from 2006 until about a few days ago.

I look forward to playing here.

Good Journies.

Nine
Welcome to Discovery! You have a lot of experiance playing FL already but you'll really enjoy it here.

Safe Flying and Good Hunting!

Verg
Greetings, obey
these.

I get shirty when folks don't.

Other than that enjoy yourself.

Del
Hi! Join RepEx and have fun!

*points to sig*
hey welcome,
and do what the admins say, read the rules, obey to them and have fun,

But the main thing, Enjoy yourself!

If you have any questions just pm me:)
Welcome to Discovery, being from Void myself i can tell you it's no easy transition.
Take it slow while learning the rules and enjoy the server.
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your hopefully long stay here on freelancer discovery! i love this place and try my best to respect it and other players, so you should too.
Welcome.:)

It seems you have already joined a faction. Not buying a capital ship will aid your transition here, however, you have already made 200 million so you might have already splurged on one.

It seems you know how to handle yourself, however, if you need help all you need to do is PM me.

Enjoy the Sirius sector, or at least Igiss' take on it.
Welcome to Discovery! This mod is the #1 bestest-est ever. Seems like you'll be a good addition to our community.

Have fun! (and make sure you read and follow the rules;))
Oh G-d, another dirty Junker:P