Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Sisterhood of Dreams - Recruitment Feed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: neDs3HR.png]
Sisterhood of Dreams Recruitment Feed

Konnichiwa Sister,

If you are reading this, then you have found the Sisterhood of Dreams' encrypted NeuralNet. If you were looking to join us, you have past the first test. However, before we arrange to meet with you to evaluate your potential, there are some details from you we require. Please fill out the form below, and we shall be in touch.

Quote:
INRP:

Name:<answer here>
Previous Experience with Golden Chrysanthemums:<answer here>
Previous experience with the Sisterhood of Dreams:<answer here>
A brief biography:<answer here>

Why do you seek to join the Sisterhood?<answer here>

Have you ever taken Cardamine?<answer here>

OORP:

Any previous sanctions?<answer here>

Code:
[hr]
[color=#ff8921]INRP:[/color]
[hr]
[color=#eccc44]Name:[/color][color=#f4df89]<answer here>[/color]
[color=#eccc44]Gender:[/color][color=#f4df89]<answer here>[/color]
[color=#eccc44]Age:[/color][color=#f4df89]<answer here>[/color]
[color=#eccc44]Previous Experience with Golden Chrysanthemums:[/color][color=#f4df89]<answer here>[/color]
[color=#eccc44]Previous experience with the Sisterhood of Dreams:[/color][color=#f4df89]<answer here>[/color]
[color=#eccc44]A brief biography:[/color][color=#f4df89]<answer here>[/color]
[hr]
[color=#eccc44]Why do you seek to join the Sisterhood?[/color][color=#f4df89]<answer here>[/color]
[hr]
[color=#ff8921]OORP:[/color]
[hr]
[color=#eccc44]Any previous sanctions?[/color][color=#f4df89]<answer here>[/color]
[hr]
[color=#eccc44]Skype[/color][color=#f4df89]<answer here>[/color]
[hr]

[Image: xJVxuFw.jpg?2]
Name: Ritsuko Kurahashi.
Previous Experience with Golden Chrysanthemums:none
Previous experience with the Sisterhood of Dreams:none
A brief biography: All my bio may be described with one word: 'elite'. 'Elite' parents, 'elite' school, 'elite' friends, 'elite' university and 'elite' future what I want to avoid. I'm from New Tokyo and here I have all I want, but freedom. My father is a big shot from Samura. You maybe heard something like 'bla bla Samura is going bad now because of new goverŅ‚ment', let's just say I wish to all poor and abandoned kusarian people to go as bad as Samura now.

Why do you seek to join the Sisterhood?I know the 'dark side' of the Kusarian society. All of this government changes, so called 'Republics' or 'Empires' is just show. They same people still holding real power and when I say the same I mean people with same ideals. So in the news 'Republic' change 'Empire' meanwhile in the real world Kishiro coups Samura. They end war with Gallia on such shameful conditions just to have extra profits from trade. I believe it has to be purged. We need the deep transformations in our society, but at first we need a 'mind revolution'. I did not reflect violation my of rights as a women because of my position, but I know much about it.

Any previous sanctions?-

Konnichiwa Kurahashi-san,

The Sisterhood is intrigued by your application, we see potential in you. Your proximity to the core of corruption has seemingly left its mark yet it is with joy we see you are seeking to escape. However, this path you are looking to take is not an easy one to be taking lightly.

We would like you to meet us at Ainu depot, so that we may converse and evaluate your will and strength of character. Consider your escape to the depot a test, if you will.

We look forward to meeting with you.
[Image: Mdq3YRv.png]

Name: Munen Musou
Previous Experience with Golden Chrysanthemums: Love. Respect. Commitment. Enlightment. Forgiveness.
Previous experience with the Sisterhood of Dreams: The Sisterhood of Dreams forgave me and my flaws and offered me a place in their ranks as a Yume after I could flee from Fuchu.
A brief biography: I grew up on New Tokyo in a middle-class family. At the age of 18 I was married off to a terrible, terrible man. The only good thing resulting from this marriage was my little heart. I always secretly read Matsuda's teachings and was enchanted by her words. When my daughter was born I feared for her well-being and her future and joined those, who follow Matsuda's path. At first I was intimidated by some seemingly "extreme" methods, but I quickly learned that it was needed. I did my fair share of killing by now and I learned it is a part of the process to make Kusari shine in Amaterasu's warm light. My time in Fuchu put me through some hard times, while I had to rely on the absolute minimum of 'The Orange Dream' - ultimately this experience made me a mentally stronger person.

Why do you seek to join the Sisterhood? I hope that I will be able to see Amaterasu's light during my lifetime and the Sisterhood is the best possible way to make it happen.

Any previous sanctions? No.

[Image: 8ifpA3Q.png]

Konbanwa Munen-kun, Ritsuko-kun,

You both have proven to live up to the potential promised in your applications. You are hereby welcomed into the Sisterhood of Dreams, and shall be considered Sisters among us on the completion of your rituals of the Forsworn. Please proceed to the ritual hall on the Matsuda when summoned.

May you bloom in the light to come.

Name:Amaya Hayashi
Previous Experience with Golden Chrysanthemums:Beauty, Nature , Love, Peace.
Previous experience with the Sisterhood of Dreams:None.
A brief biography:Born on Planet New Tokoyo to a Kusarian businessman, My father was pretty rich, Studied in elite school then college and university, Life was simple but things started changing, Kusari became a Republic and like puppet of so called Gallia, I never wanted to be part of this Kusari, It's our beautiful land but in wrong hands, I hear about Golden Chrysanthemums and then Sisterhood of Dreams, I thought to be a part of it so keep beauty of our motherland.

Why do you seek to join the Sisterhood?To follow the teachings of Matsuda, To make our motherland a better place.

Any previous sanctions?Yes.

Konbanwa Hayashi-san,

We are pleased that you have contacted us, given your desire to attain and preserve the beauty that Yuyu-sama's dream brings... you show promise. That being said, we'd like to meet you to test your resolve and commitment. Much is sacrificed to follow this path, and your will to become what is necessary shall be tested.

We shall find you, and look forward to conversing with you.

Konbanwa Hayashi-kun,

You have proven to live up to the potential promised in your application. You are hereby welcomed into the Sisterhood of Dreams, and shall be considered a Sister among us on the completion of your Ritual of the Forsworn. Please proceed to the ritual hall on the Matsuda when summoned.

May you bloom in the light to come.

Name: Ran Takahashi
Previous Experience with Golden Chrysanthemums: None
Previous experience with the Sisterhood of Dreams: None
A brief biography: Born and raised on Planet New Tokyo in a lesser noble family of Takahashi. I was raised with my family's intent for me to continue family tradition and enter Kusarian politics, even if it was later against my will. As a result, I have been taught many things from a young age, including proper etiquette, foreign languages and workings of Kusari. I voiced my discontent many times with my life being decided for me, but that only ended threats, as I would shame the family if I were to steer away from the path laid for me and show disobedience. After having finished education, I was placed as a diplomat for the Emperor's government officials. I was also forced to marry a noble that had no interest in anything but pursuing wealth and status. Constantly covering up corruption with blatant lies and getting the brunt of the blame for failures were one of the worst experiences in my life. During my time as a diplomat, the Golden Chrysanthemums came up as an issue, and I had begun researching the group and read Matsuda's famous book 'Golden Chrysanthemum in Blossom'. I found I have experienced many issues the GC were fighting against and started thinking about joining the group and their Child Empress. Secretly started learning how to pilot ships at the age of 23 with the help of an old teacher, and within a few years have managed to advance enough to compete against other pilots efficiently. After the Emperor's downfall, Kusari went into chaos and the Kusari Republic quickly had me replaced and left in the dust. After a year of reluctance, I have decided to cast out and join the group that I shared ideals of.

Why do you seek to join the Sisterhood? To serve the Child Empress, fix the issues of Kusarian society and bring Kusari to new heights.

Any previous sanctions? None

Konbanwa Takahashi-san,

You experienced some of the issues shrouding Kusari's minds. We are pleased that your eyes and mind could be opened and once The Orange Dream enhances your mental vision even more you will be amongst sisters who will share the same dream as you will.

May your thoughts prosper and may commitment bloom.
Pages: 1 2 3