Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I just started playing discovery, but i played freelancer some time ago. I'm still trying to find my through the forum and the jungle of rules;)but i think I'm doin quite fine so far... my char isn't level 40 yet and i haven't had any problems yet.I'm 31, male and from germany.and i'm a nurse:Dactually i spend most of my free time playing games.so...see you out there!
Hi, welcome to Discovery, have fun and fly safe.
Welcome.

There does seem to be quite a jungle of them at first glance however, after a time they all become natural and many of them are just common decencies like refraining from profancity.

Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.

Style of role-playing here is a bit intense, however, should you have any problems just PM me for help or ideas.

Have fun.:)
Welcome. Read the rules, and then read them again. Oh, and avoid the paste.

Oh, and Join the AFA or LWB.

' Wrote:Welcome. Read the rules, and then read them again. Oh, and avoid the paste.

Oh, and Join the AFA or LWB.

He's right on more than one level, you know. Paste can cause serious side effects, such as hair loss, teeth discoloration (purple), and death.

Oh, and joining those factions is very simply. All it takes is a click in my sig and posting according to the guidelines.

And, of course, have some fun, and play nice. Welcome to Discovery.
as they al said before,

Welcome to Discovery
don't hesitate to click on the Zoner bank Logo,

*Zoner bank, our services are:
Loans, Savings, Investment and insurance*
Welcome and join the Colonial Remnant;)
Welcome to the server,
Read the rules, have fun, and rp properly.
If you have any problems, pm me and enjoy your time here on the server:D

Saigo.
Hello and welcome! Have fun, read the rules and RP as much as you can cause that's what it's all about..