Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Sisterhood of Dreams - Encrypted Archives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: neDs3HR.png]
Sisterhood of Dreams - Encrypted Archives

Sisters, this archive houses the mission data and operational activities of the Sisterhood of Dreams. Entries may be made by accessing it through the usual Neural-net encryption keys. In the event that you are captured or compromised, be sure to destroy your neural-net device using the detonator installed.

Operational Data

Travelling Yomi - inactive Orbital Spa and Cruise have leaked communication codes under duress to the Sisterhood of Dreams. The Sisterhood seeks to use OSC communication networks to inspire a revolution.

Hou-oo - complete Resources are being gathered at Battleship Matsuda, with the aim of restoring her to system-jump functionality and moving her to a secure location.

Flower in Bloom - active Being a splinter group, the Sisterhood of Dreams seeks to build upon it's current powerbase and expand the fleet and materials it has access to.

Yume no Kusari - active The Cardamine route through Kusari is the most valuable source of income and resources to the Chrysanthemum movement, and as such must be secured and facilitated under our terms within Kusari.

Kyuyu no Yume - active In combination with their disruption and discouragement regarding the Helium-3 and H-Fuel trade in Kusari the movement also seeks to get control over the Samuran gas miners located in the Shiden Cloud in Hokkaido.

Ekitai buru no yume - active To reach a higher state of mind across the sisterhood and to enable the empress to be in a permanent communion with Amaterasu it is necessary to find a steady supply of 'The Blue Dream', Liquid Cardamine.

Lore of the Sisterhood

Sister Biographies and Stories

Additional Sisterhood Communications

[Image: Hfbq8Q7.png]

Hana sits down at her desk. It lays bare expect for an info-tab on one side, a potted Ajesai to the other and a neural net device. She moves carefully, and after a pause looks up to the camera and speaks in a stern tone.

"Konbanwa Sisters,

Whilst responding to a reported rise in activity in the New Tokyo/Shikoku region, I stumbled across an LWB pilot named Lady Melon. Whilst we began conversing however, a freelance trader carrying a full hold of food rations appeared on the lane. I had taken one of the Sisterhood's bombers, so when he mentioned being hungry I couldn't help but feel the Sisters on the Matsuda would be hungry also."

"After a bit of... 'persuading', the Captain of the "Badger" was hijacked and brought to Chrysanthemum space. There, he jettisoned his cargo in sealed containers to be tractored in by the Matsuda."

"The ladies of Okinawa shall eat well this day."

[Image: dnkF6FZ.png]

Hana pours a cup of tea from the pot on her desk, cluttering the usually sparse tabletop. She gently smiles to the camera as she speaks."Konnichiwa Sisters,"

"Whilst travelling through the Crow Nebula in Sigma 13 in order to assist an Outcast, I was intercepted en-route by two individuals of the The Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee making giving assistance politically unviable. They were investigating potential causes of the Sigma-13 massacre of the day before, yet quickly it turned into an interrogation of our cause; Klugmann-san claiming to have questions after reading a copy of the Golden Chrysanthemum in Bloom given to him be Munen-yume. It would have been impolite to not satisfy their curiosity."

Her face turns to a frown as she looks into her cup of tea for a moment in thought. Her tone becomes a little colder, yet her eyes shine with passion. "Despite the cordial proceedings, this chance meeting revealed much about the VWA. I doubt we can trust them as allies, as their political aims run counter to our own, as well as they penchant for looking down upon us for our use of the Orange Dream. As we have seen, they are close allies of the Blood Dragons alongside the Order. Were the Blood Dragons to turn against the Sisterhood, it may be assumed the VWA would follow suit without issue. As such, I implore you to treat them with caution, and attempt to discern their true nature where possible."

"It is through understanding the minds of others, that one find ones own mind."

Sadly, a malfunction with the data-stack onboard meant gun-cam images cannot be supplied.

“Konnichiwa Sisters once again, there is a lot to report of late.”

“Our initial meeting with Ilo Takato-san of the Gas Miners Guild has been concluded, the result of which both fruitful and concerning. Takato-san has pledged the support of the Guild, and has pledged a monthly contribution to the Sisterhood… a contribution that shall help in rebuilding our strength for trials ahead. In addition, he has promised to initiate cease-fire orders with the Kishiro in the system. Whilst we hold little hope those shall be resolved, it is with amused interest that we shall await to see what happens.”

“However, Munen-yume is correct to view them with caution. We suspect that the Guild also has ties to those that may one day, in the flow of time, turn on us. When pushed on this subject, it became clear that the Guild would inevitably align with the stronger side for their own preservation.”

“The Status Quo must not change for now, yet remain observant of their actions sisters.”

Sadly, a malfunction with the data-stack onboard meant gun-cam images cannot be supplied.

[Image: Mdq3YRv.png]

Munen sits in her quarters on Battleship Matsuda and looks rather indifferent. She begins to speak as she seems to read a summary she had prepared.

"I was sent out to scout the status of the |P-Tech| alligned base 'Politech Co.' in Sigma 19. It was undetectable if its population had been evacuated or not, but the time had arrived to set an example. If there were any souls on this installation their purged lights are clearly |P-Tech|'s fault as the people in charge decided to take our sisterhood lightly by not responding to our attempts to solve the differences as..."

Munen pauses. Her voice gets a slightly sarcastic undertone and a bemused smirk crosses her face.

"'peaceful'... as possible.

I was ordered to open fire once the status was cleared. After a while I was joined by my sisters, Maltese reinforcements and a Libertonian contractor."

She puts her written down summary aside and finishes up her report.

"The rotten forest has been burned down, allowing a beautiful garden to spring out of its fruitful ashes."

[Image: 8ifpA3Q.png]

Confirmation of the installation's destruction:

Munen has a bandage around her arm.

"I accompanied Hatsuyume, who found a Kempeitai agent in the Shiden cloud after she happened to liberate nuclear devices and was on her way back home to Ainu Depot.

He talked narrow-minded nonsense just showcasing his lies, his weakness and lack of commitment. For some reason we did let him leave unharmed. I still don't understand, but I also shall not question it...

The nuclear devices were secured on Ainu Depot."

She slides a bit forward and begins to rub her bandaged arm.

"Following up, I stopped a Samura captain between the two trade lanes in Hokkaido. He denied too answer my or Hatsuyume's questions and choose to stay silent - almost admirable - but the Samura puppet paid for it... A police officer, who tried to fine us opened fire during the transport's explosion... Unfortunately we lost one Orchid and one Blossom in that engagement, yet Amaterasu's light protected our lifes and we could reach Ainu Depot in our escape pods."

She sighs and makes an unpleased face as a stinging pain arises in her arm.

"Shrouded minds, surrounding the source of enlightment..."

Log(s)
Recived from: Ritsuko-yume

Ritsuko stadns in a front of camera dressed in kusari naval forces uniform without insignia, but small golden chrysanthemum badge.
"Hana-hatsuyume, Munen-yume and I had conducted an little operation. We planned it only for Hokkaido, but plan were changed by the actions of the hostile forces. During the operation we followed 3 main tasks: Get resources for future operations of the Sisterhood. Informational, spreading propaganda and data acquisition. Cut the profits of current owners of kusari."

She correcting her right sleeve and looks at the camera again, considerably little excitement in yer eyes.
"So we took the position on the bend in Hokkaido, Hatsuyume and I flown fighters, Munen-yume led the crew of the Mushin transport. Lackeys of the Kishiro, so called KNF and KPT did not take wait for long. Issei Hanegawa was one of them, I talked with him before and I had hoped that he will change his mind, but sadly shadow tight wrap up his mind. Hatsuyume and I had covered retreat of the Mushin, Munen-yume returned on her fighter after Mushi hid at Ainu. Isseis ship was down by me, I think it could serve as the last warning to him. Unfortunately, my ship was taken out of combat by collision, sisters and I were forced to retreat back to Ainu."
Gun cam:

Ritsu left the camera view for a moment to remind herself something.
"After the combat in Hokkaido we moved for Honshu where we catch a freelancer named Xedarius. Xedarius mainly working for GMG, he was open to conversation and agreed to share some of his industrial materials with Sisterhood. Personally I don't really like him, but there was no reason for hostility. There was another transport named 'Kauli', they did not want to talk to us, I think, only a few survived".
Logs:

"Kon'nichiwa Sisters,"

"This evening marks the deployment of forces at Morioka station. These forces have been deployed there for a number of reasons: to defend Morioka from attack, to secure cardamine trade routes through the Shikoku system to Leiden base and to prey on any corrupt souls happening to be using the lanes nearby."

"Bombers Ayaka, Chinatsu and Hibiki are available for use there if trouble emerges."

"Do take note Sisters, there is increasing tension with the Liberty Rogues. There have been a number of incursions as of late, and it would be reasonable to assume their insidious nature may lead them to think they own what is not theirs. Do not engage unless they do so first, but do remind them who's base it is."

"To lose access to Galileo for Cardamine shipments through the "Yume no Kusari" would be critical blow to the Empress' cause, a blow we cannot afford."

Munen sits at her desk with a disgusted look on her face. She pushes a tablet with a videogame chip inserted into it sideways from the table, making it land in a trashcan with a loud *clonk*...

"Konbanwa, today we journied along the Yume no Kusari - undetected by any harmful minds once again.
We started by delivering Kusarian clothings the sisterhood liberated and had no use for to the children of Malta. From there we we did let the Orange Dream flow to a Lane Hacker installation called Leiden Base in the Galileo system by using the Shiun cloud in Shikoku as cover."

She yawns briefly.

"Gomenasai... we transferred weaponry from Leiden Base to Morioka Base in Shikoku where we then took Black Market Munitions back to Planet Malta. On our way we met a person named 'Enfield' in Tau 37. We spoke briefly and he mentioned some..."

Her face shows the same disgust from earlier again as she looks down besides the desk into the trashcan...

"Nevermind."

She gathers her composure and continues.

"From Planet Malta we also brought the dream to our sisters on Ainu Depot. "

She taps her finger tip on the table for a while lost in serious thoughts.

"A mind may find new views and dreams as his old ones are forced to vanish."

Feed(s):
Log(s):

The screen just turns on displaying a flickering image of a list.

Ainu Depot (Hull Segments) -> Battleship Matsuda
HIkone Base (H-Fuel) -> Newport Station
Planet Malta (Cardamine) -> Leiden Base
Leiden Base (Light Arms) -> Morioka Base
Morioka Base (Black Market Munitions) -> Planet Malta

The screen turns off with a damped noise.

Feed(s):
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5