Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gb missiles?!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is it with this nerf? Like now I can't put duel missiles on anything hell, I can't even put 1 missile on the Bret gb? Why is this so?
Because it's so unfair that Gunboats, the anti-snub class, can kill snubs!

So when are Fighters going to get nerfed because they're too good at killing bombers? Can we remove their missiles and give their guns dispersion too?
(06-01-2015, 12:39 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Because it's so unfair that Gunboats, the anti-snub class, can kill snubs!

So when are Fighters going to get nerfed because they're too good at killing bombers? Can we remove their missiles and give their guns dispersion too?

*Gasps* it almost seems like GBs are made for snub killing but oh no we can't have that too much QQ.
Learn2Aim, n00b
I don't like fighter missiles.
Nerf.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.
If fighter missiles would be nerfed some people that can't aim at all won't have any fun in fights or something.
I want Torps to be CDable, tho. At least by Mosquitos.

ANYWAY, back on topic.
Imo Heavy GB's should be able to mount a max of two Missiles if you're a bong- Medium only one and Light none. Or, well- just change them to how they were before. Just let us Bottlebong users keep these Basics. (:
What I dont like though is that for example the Blood Dragon GB only allows for 1 placement slot for the missles.
And in the worst place too!
(06-01-2015, 12:42 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Learn2Aim, n00b

It's not a question of aim when you can't mount missiles on the heaviest gb in the game.
(06-01-2015, 12:42 PM)Freedom Phantom Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like fighter missiles.
Nerf.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.
If fighter missiles would be nerfed some people that can't aim at all won't have any fun in fights or something.
I want Torps to be CDable, tho. At least by Mosquitos.

ANYWAY, back on topic.
Imo Heavy GB's should be able to mount a max of two Missiles if you're a bong- Medium only one and Light none. Or, well- just change them to how they were before. Just let us Bottlebong users keep these Basics. (:

(Sun) +1
(06-01-2015, 12:44 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]What I dont like though is that for example the Blood Dragon GB only allows for 1 placement slot for the missles.
And in the worst place too!
It's because Gunboats aren't designed for different slot types.
pulses and razors are your best bet now I guess...
And some faction specific guns too
Pages: 1 2