Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: back again kinda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there!

I just installed the game again and i was just wondering which area of the map is most active nowadays?
I used to play as a Liberty Navy and i think i was in the official Liberty Police force for a short time. well as a trainee i think. I used to play in 2011-2012 if remember it right but now it has been over a year ago since i played it.

Regards

Henrique
Oh and what mod are we using?
Welcome back mate! We're still using the Discovery Mod, latest version is 4.88.1 and you can find the download link and instructions here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=126999

~[Angels]Foochow
Heya, welcome back.

Only a handful of things to say.

Read the installation instructions for the mod.

Some ships have been removed/remodeled.

Read the installation instruction for the mod.

Some ships have been added.

There are a few new systems.

A bunch of new weapons have been added.

Lots of cool/humorous commodities have been added.... Liberty Ale anyone?

Did I mention that reading the installation instructions for the mod will make it *much* easier to install?
Ah ok thanks! By the way how big is the server again? last time it could take 225 players but couldnt find it. so is the name of the main server Sirius 24/7?
Nope, it can hold 150 players max now. And It's named Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7. Just follow the instructions in the link I've sent you and you'll be in space just in time Smile

Cheers!

~[Angels]Foochow