Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back in game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

after a long break (last I played version 4.85) I have now regained to Freelancer. In the standard game, I belonged to a company called NIOBIUM ~ trader and was there NIOBIUM ~ trader ~ alpha. Later I found the version Freelancer Discovery and played Vers. 4.85 as privateer "Semarang" and "Tangerang".

I affiliate to the factions KNF, Hogosha, Exiles, Order, Gajan and Gallic Brigands. And I'm mainly a trader, smuggler and scout. I like some special ships, like "Raba", "Kusari Destroyer", "Kusari Battlecruiser", (in 4.85 "Satsuma"), "Asco" an the "Resheph".

I look forward to nice contacts and perhaps a group of players.

Semarang
Welcome back! Shameless plug for Gateway Shipping if you're looking to get into a trading faction again. Wink
ahhh but for Niobium, you will want to talk to IMG|
Thanks guys. Actually I fly the Raba, I fly a Kusari Destroyer and I have money for a BC... Next time Ill look at some factions, but I can also play for myself.

Greetings

Semarang
It's a lot more fun to play in a faction than alone Big Grin
Hey guys,

some days here at discovery in game and some questions... I hope you can answer? Thank you a lot!

1.) As Hogosha I fly the Raba. Hogosha are quasilawful Kusari. Mounting Kusari GB-weapons bring only 10% reloadtime. Why? I know the tech-chart...
2.) Flying the Kusari destroyer as Exile you can mount Kusari weapons. But installing the Kusari Cruiser Missile Turret - login next time this equipment fails. Why?
3.) Can Gaians fly the Raba?

4.) I saw few poeple playing as Hogosha, Farmers Alliance, Kempetai and Gaians. Are this poeple interesting founding a player faction? (As KPT I fly the Kusari BC, as Hogosha a transport vessel).

Wish you all a good start in the new week!

Sorry for my poor English, my homelanguage is German...

Yours Semarang