Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SOME one, is there a c.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi every 1.

i was wondring if there was a clocking divice on the discover sever?
please post hear if u know about this :crazy:

MrSns
No there isn't, they exist but it is something you mount on the ship, so you just can't cloack or unclock in space. After a discution, we considered it is not good for them to be in the game.
Fire_Tzunami,Jul 20 2006, 09:09 PM Wrote:No there isn't, they exist but it is something you mount on the ship, so you just can't cloack or unclock in space. After a discution, we considered it is not good for them to be in the game.
[snapback]26947[/snapback]
AWW :( ok
Also, don't try to use the cloak mod in discovery. Using that mod will get you banned on spot,
Yeah.. forgott to mention that.
Is'nt there a Cloaked filming ship?
Yes. but it is not cloaked in the sense of a cloak. Its just transparent. It will still show on sensors.
Camera ship is invisible because it hasn't got any weapons. You can't use it in combat whatever you try :)
Igiss,Jul 20 2006, 03:11 PM Wrote:You can't use it in combat whatever you try :)
[snapback]27019[/snapback]

True, but I can ram people. :) It'll work better than when I tried to ram Wolfpack's and Angel's admin battleships with a starflier. :crazy: It took them awhile, but they eventually killed me.
so what u guys r saying that there is a clocking divice BUT we r not aloud to use it?
Pages: 1 2 3