Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: '09 oddball returning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if anyone remembers me but i had a good time on disco in 2009/2010. Obviously i can't get my characters back so i'll have to start from scratch. Oh how embarrasing it is, looking at my old posts. My grammar was terrible lol. A blast to the past. I miss my old synth.foods trader already. It was a nice money maker.

I'm not expecting hugs. But if anyone could tell me what's different/new i'd appreciate it. Reading up on stuff as i'm installing this again.

Shoutout to the RFP! I was a kommisar back then. Plenty of good fun and fond memories there. Considering contacting them again to see if they'll take me in.
Hey! Nice to see more old faces coming back to disco.
(06-04-2015, 12:04 AM)ravenrage Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not expecting hugs. But if anyone could tell me what's different/new i'd appreciate it.

Someone smarter or older than me would have to do that, but the 4.88 patch notes (http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=125278) and the [Angels] should help with any major concerns you have. I think shipcompat (http://discoverygc.com/wiki/techcompat_table.php) is a new thing, and probably one of the biggest ones. Also Gallia, I think.

(06-04-2015, 12:04 AM)ravenrage Wrote: [ -> ]synth.foods

Oh, do I have the thing for you...
Thanks. Gonna check out the synth foods faction.
Hi : )

Welcome back.
Hah, an oldie!
Ollllllllllllld.
Hey flash.

Hey sindroms, i remember you. That avatar of yours is still the same Smile

Seems like overall activity on server is lower than it was back then. Or maybe i'm just logged in at the wrong time lol. Cool with 150 slot now instead of 100. I remember it was hard to get on during peak times as the server was always full.
Yes and back then we had massive lag, frequent crashes and a lot of undesirables gunking up the stream. Now the population cap is lower, but most of the unneeded things were removed in order for something new, so it ain't bad.
(06-04-2015, 12:04 AM)ravenrage Wrote: [ -> ]Shoutout to the RFP! I was a kommisar back then. Plenty of good fun and fond memories there. Considering contacting them again to see if they'll take me in.
Hi, welcome back! Did I hear something about RFP? Smile If you´re interested in return, just pm me.
let's see about that. Once i get accepted into any faction i'll start playing.

C. I'd love to take up on your offer. I've sent pm.
Welcome back Raven, nice to see an oldie return.

Bellck