Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Spam Bots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you see a post created by those dread spam bots don't click on the links. Some of those leads to malicious pages that might harm your computer.

Also, don't reply to those posts. Just ignore them. Igiss, Majkp, and I are the ones who can moderate all the forums and we will delete all spam bot posts on spot.

Thanks.
Korrd.
Just a bump for this sticky, and to re-iterate ...

Please just report the bots and ads to a moderator, or an admin ... DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD ....

Hoodlum
Don't feed the spam bots.

PM an Admin. We'll make it go away.

Consider this bumped.
Another bump, & another reminder:

Don't reply in a spambot thread...ever

If you do, I'd recomend you drop what your doing & run an adware scan right now.
-Burg
Once again, for the hard of thinking, DO NOT POST IN SPAMBOT threads.

Bring it to the attention of an Online Moderator or Admin. It will be dealt with.

I get the impression you are either entirely stupid, or have no intention of following these very
simple instructions.

DO NOT POST IN THE SPAMBOT THREADS.
Bring it to the attention of forum staff, It
will be dealt with as soon as possible

There, clear enough ?

Hoodlum
Please do not post in spambot threads. Alert a moderator or administrator instead.
Just another friendly reminder, don't post in the spambot threads, just use the "Report Post" tool to let us know. We're currently tweaking the spambot filter and it's been loose as a veteran streetwalker these past couple days.

Not that I know anything about that...