Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Evochron Renegades - better than freelancer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i dont think u can flya cap ship in this game

but the rest sound snice -- especially the descent through atmosphere to planet surface. would be great to have that surface exploration tied into a real map to travel on.

however , the screenshots show the planetary terrain to be extremely empty and brown.
keep getting errors on the demo (you download and install full version - surprisingly quickly) unless a key is put in its demo version.

I got into space and it didn't look all that great, and then i got a runtime error... restarting app now
Tried the demo... Wasn't impressed...

Maybe I'm just too used to user-friendliness... but the controls seem a bit too complex for me. I think it would be a good free game, possibly, but not something I would pay money for.
Not half bad actually, the graphics are sorta on the same level or a bit better than freelancer's, controls are a bit hard if you don't have a joystick.

It's a pretty decent game
i was mostly impressed that a same so similar to freelancer has all the features freelancer missed.
and the installation file is 25MB... come on.... now THAT'S compression.
how many players in game at peak and off peak do you think?
I thought it was pretty lame. Poor graphics and annoying control system. Also, i think there's only in-cockpit view?
Nope, hit v to change camera view
Pages: 1 2