Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hispania Faction Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Feud between Corsairs and Outcasts is more ancient than feud between Xenos and Junkers. Hell, there is more hatred than in relations between Junkers and Hogosha. Corsairs and Outcasts, as far as I remember, mutually blamed themselves for being responsible for Hispania being crippled.

"Cleaning out" Outcasts is bound to fail. Cardamine became not only their national and cultural treasure, but it influenced their life and DNA so much for these 800 years that they can't be even considered as Homo Sapiens Sapiens. They aren't GC who are just barely influenced by it like a drug. They are BORN in the damn Cardamine. They are, technically, alike Helghasts (from "Killzone") of the Sirius, when it comes to the DNA.

Even Nomads, in the recent lore, found it out in many direct and indirect contacts with Maltese Nation.
And it also makes them super humans.
Basically what people are saying is that the faction idea is much like the following sentence:

"I'd like to start a Liberty based research institute that would attempt to clean people from their pesky addiction to oxygen and water."
Why would corsair want to heal the outcasts. Burn and pillage that is the only way. Grrrrr
(06-06-2015, 05:42 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Why would corsair want to heal the outcasts. Burn and pillage that is the only way. Grrrrr
Okay but what about the Hispania thing? Is it possible to happen?
I think Hispania would unite only against Core and Nomads (but the latter is less possible, due to OC revering the Nomads).
(06-06-2015, 07:01 PM)xManBG Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2015, 05:42 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Why would corsair want to heal the outcasts. Burn and pillage that is the only way. Grrrrr

No more unity!!! We WANT people hating each other and at war!!! There are already enough Zoners in Sirius as it is.
(06-06-2015, 07:01 PM)xManBG Wrote: [ -> ]

No.
I'm thinking a better name might be something like

Movement for Hispanic Unification

or maybe

The Hispanic Unification Army

Hmm maybe the

Hispanic Unification Party

(secretly wants this si be a faction to make a communist hispanic house (sun) )
You know what all the Outcasts' allies have in common?
Exactly. Cardamine.

Even if there are some among them that would like to reunite the Hispanic "houses", the only way to achieve this would be to get the Corsairs addicted to Cardamine as well.

You, uh, could try that I guess. I don't think the Corsairs would be very welcoming.
Good luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6