Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junkers, fellow OCs, Lane Hackers, Rogues, GC, Network, and sadly Geoff Enfield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: QMhiXgA.png]

[+]=======

To: Junkers, fellow Maltese, Lane Hackers, Rogues, GC, Network, and sadly Geoff godsdamned Enfield
Subject: What even...
Encryption: [Image: DancingLock_zps5utskosj.gif][[SUPREME]][Image: DancingLock_zps5utskosj.gif]

So apparently the kids of Malta are loving this year's release of Medal Of Duty 12, and now there's suddenly a huge market for these damned things (Video Games). The Crimson Council has seen fit to use our vast information network to try to acquire these damned things and bootleg them for a Maltese release, but to no avail.

I've no idea why the Council wants a Maltese market for these things so damned bad (probably something to do with the fact that just about every Council member has an incessant child to amuse while they're in sessions), so I've been tasked with getting these things to Malta as soon as possible.

So, while there are some other buyers on Malta for these things, Cross-based buyers will offer an increased price of 1000 credits per unit. All you need do is let us know below of your shipment, and we'll get your bonuses to you.

There's presently a pool of 200 million credits for these things, so grab 'em while ya can. Acquire them legally, steal them online or alleviate some unlucky idiots of their holds of them. I don't care how, just get them here.

If we get enough interest planet-side, and acquisitions-wide, we are likely to increase the credit pool so, keep 'em comin'.

(How do you people enjoy these things?)

// Requirements:

Code:
[color=#FF0000]Captain Name:[/color]
[color=#FF0000] Vessel: [/color]
[color=#FF0000]Departure/Acquisitions Evidence:[/color]
[color=#FF0000]Reputation & Papers:[/color]
[color=#FF0000]Amount owed:[/color]
Current Credit Pot

$122m

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

[Image: vVjZn4N.png]

[+]=======

To: Inquisitor Espinosa

Inquisitor don't pay money for that trash, everyone knows Medal of Duty 11 was the far superior game.

Venneri Out,

--Capitán, Sabina Venneri
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: The Crimson Cross
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Video games

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

We'll get on this, but I just thought I should inform most of you that neuralnet games are far superior to consoles, such as the ever popular Colonization 5 : Beyond Sol.
Be seeing you soon.

Transmission feed CLOSED
[Image: M17pZ2K.png]

[+]=======

To: Inquisitor Espinosa
I have a spare beta key for Medal Of Duty 13 if you want it. It's quite fun and a great improvement over 12. Still a bit buggy however.

Kenneth out,

--Capitán, Kenneth Matzke

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...connection.established...
...secure.link.confirmed...
...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To Erika Espinosa, Outcast Security & Logistic departments
This... This is a contract I can get behind, my Liner isn't doing much so I might as well put it to some use, I'll get those games delivered. No problem at all.

I'll talk to a supplier on Curacao, see if he can get me some Legit copies, games are something I'd respect from a creators point of view, I never liked pirating games nor getting bootleg copies from the underground market. (They're in plastic film packs, could there be any worse sign?) I've been playing Video games off and on the Neural net since i was around 1 years of age. I've taken it into a passions really, gotta' love it when theres a good plot.

Anyway, Medal of Duty 12? Its fun when you just want to go "Pew-Pew" things in an FPS, just pure carefree harmless media violence. You'll expect a few load of these games soon, I'm actually excited for Half-Fall-Lifeout 4: Episode 3. seems like something that could seem fun in my spare time.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield
"18 years, that is all i need."

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To Erika Espinosa, Outcast Security & Logistic departments

Prying eyes are around in the Taus, its not like I'm never prepared for this prepared. Seems as if Gallia doesn't like the look of even a simple Contractor, pity really.
Keep your wits about you, Gallic Navy troopers has the censorship guns ready to stop the flow of Video game freedom.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: FisXB8l.png]

Wolfgang was sitting on the armchair of his dormitory, enjoying his cup of hot chocolate while browsing into the latest business news in the neuralnet.

At some point he clicked on the Cross message grinning while reading the text.

"If I ever get a chance to procure a fake identity for Planet Curacao, they are out of their mind if they thing I'll waste my time loading a transport with video games instead of spending my time on the beach with two or three nude girls beside me" he thought.

Once he finished reading all the news, Wolfgang closed his eyes dreaming of all the things he could do in a place like Curacao... It was a definitely a lovely morning.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To: Erika Espinosa, Outcast Security & Logistic departments
Holy hell, i've seen a few games those suppliers and developers were handing out, but since you asked spesifically for the Medal of Duty 12, thats all i got, although i think i spent more time browsing the older classic games such as "Discovered Freelancing: The Rejects", its a game i always kept playing although its online community caused quite a lot of sparks, and in a mixed way. Still love the game. ANYWAY~ Heres your supply order, you got more to come.

Quote:Captain Name: Geoff godsdamned Enfield
Vessel: "The-Zealous"
Departure/Acquisitions Evidence: || {1} [1] ||---------|| {2} [2] ||---------|| {3} [3] ||---------|| {4} [4] ||---------|| {5} [5] ||
Reputation & Papers: [||||] [||||]
Amount owed: 15,000,000 USC

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: DC8NzNi.png]

Kids these days... When I was a lad I had classics such as Shake 3, Unrealistic Tourney or Silver Ear. Noone will remember Medal Of Duty 12.

[Image: EeReiLq.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To: Erika Espinosa, Outcast Security & Logistic departments
Another 15,000 Boxes of them... You should try it, although theres some marginality of racism of it, especially towards the hispanics, apparently Liberty is "The savior of Sirius, looking to save them from the evil pirates and the Evil Rheinland being the shield of~" It's rubbish... But here are your games, just try it out, especially online against others, maybe you and your captains can see who tops who.

Quote:Captain Name: Geoff godsdamned Enfield
Vessel: "The-Zealous"
Departure/Acquisitions Evidence: || {1} [1] ||---------|| {2} [2] ||---------|| {3} [3] ||---------|| {4} [4] ||---------|| {5} [5] ||
Reputation & Papers: [||||] [||||]
Amount owed: 15,000,000 USC

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
Pages: 1 2