Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Coalition Mission Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

[Image: 51LXO2F.png]
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Mission Board

These missions may be claimed against by any member of the SCRA or SCEC. All rewards for these operations are paid out to comrades as a bonus allotment of Social Credits.

[Image: pykmgp4]
Routine Coalition Operations:

Routine Operations may seem 'menial' but are nonetheless important. They are designed to promote cooperation between ourselves, our allies and various neutrals who have deigned to deal with us, and also to thin the hordes of the enemy. If their rookie and reserve pilots are killed or captured early in their careers, they cannot become seasoned veterans capable of challenging us.

Strategic Coalition Operations:

Strategic Operations are of more immediate concern for the security of the People's Republic as they entail assignments against more difficult odds, such as routing veteran enemy pilots (//players), deep penetration and action against entrenched assets, and engaging particular threats or challenges of interest to the SCRA. As such these operations have been made to offer substantial rewards to Comrades capable of completing them.

Coalition Battlegroup Operations:

The Spire Battlegroup:

The Revolutionary Army as you well know is at war with multiple foes who seek either our conversion into a weakened House form of Government, Subjection or outright Genocide of our great nation. Thus the Coalition must always be at work to counteract these nefarious plots and push forward towards the Final Victory over the Houses of the Alliance. There are continual attempts by our enemies to crush us, but with the determined will of the People, the Coalition will not fall. March on Comrades and show them that we will defeat them all.

Be sure each mission transmission contains the following report format

Code:
[b][align=center][Transmission Begins][/align]
[indent]From: Your name
To: Sirius Coalition Mission Board
Priority: [color=red]High[/color]
[/indent]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qxvLLHG.gif?dateline=1524834999[[/img][/align]
[Message Begins]

[color=#FF0000]Sirius Coalition[/color]
[i] Коалиция Сириуса[/i]
[align=center][Transmission Terminated][/align][/b]

[Image: 51LXO2F.png]
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Mission Archive

Coalition Squadron Operations:

Gold Wing:

Incoming Transmission
ID: Ivan Gagarin
Subject: Successfully destroyed enemy ship.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zdraviya zhelayu! (Здравия желаю!) This is report of sucessful mission of destroying a Rheinland vessel, that might belong to "The Wilde". My brothers in arms Juan Montes and Isaac Novac cought a pilot in the Rheinland ship, that was talking some strange things and told us that, uhm... "The death is coming and there is no humanity." We all suggested that this pilot can make danger to this sector and decided to eliminate this madman. As my firends were eliminating corsair ships, that suddenly approached, i started firing this Rheinland vessel. After short fight, this Wild pilot tried to escape to Omega-55 and did it, but i jumped into an enemy territory and finished the life of this insane pilot. Then i sucessfully returned to Omega-5, where we continued patrolling. Successful elimination was logged into my logbook. Over.
https://i.gyazo.com/411415eb3770d2a86a3f...060808.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transmission ended.
[---Incoming transmission---]
ID: Isaac Novac
Subject: Sucessfully destroyed enemy targets.
Privet,comrades!This is report about my patrol mission in omegas.Has been destroyed 2 enemy ships,one of them has been from Daumann,and the second has been from Rheinland Military. They behaved aggressively and will be annihilated.
[Image: w7vX-Ua-tSY.jpg]
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
[Image: 8K28L2vK7AQ.jpg]
[---End of transmission---]
[Incoming Transmission]

[Loading]
[Image: ioe4H6w.png]
['Red Witch']

[Action Report]

Delivered some anti-matter home. A Baffie, a BMM'er and a random BMM'er as well. Full report is in the comm centre. Just follow this here link, loves. Now i got to confess somethin'. I got out of the reservation sooner than you wanted me to.. But i was goin' crazy. And i needed to get some steam out. So i went to Gamma. Killed a 'sair. And skidaddled out. I know you don't clap for dead 'sairs in the 'Crons, but i don't care. Slap my wrists if you need to. But i'm better off without a leash spreadin' terror with Red attached to it.

Kiss kiss, comrades.

[Guncams]
[Image: fs252vds.jpg.png] [Image: BJZTkgUs.jpg] [Image: svS14CKs.jpg] [Image: atpJg6Is.jpg] [Image: nvBGnQfs.jpg] [Image: jn6vYo7s.jpg] [Image: RjwyCh0s.jpg]

[Transmission end]
[Image: nsiUMwx.jpg]

Sender ID : Col. Artyom Novikov
Encryption : VERY STRONG

TOPIC : "Acquire samples" mission debriefing

Comrades,

I have just returned from a long mission in the Omicrons, investing the [REDACTED] threat while avoiding Corsair and Core attention.
My area of interest included Omicron Delta, Kappa and Rho, where I visited several contacts in Freeport 11 and Corinth Station.

I have the following to report : everything is a bloody mess. My Zoner contacts report that [REDACTED] pressure is on the rise, while Core/Corsair squabbling seemingly has no end in sight. Several stations in Delta have forcibly changed owners, patrols from both factions roam the whole area and frequently encroach, and independent pilot activity was scarce. Though both factions posed a considerable threat, I did run into several [REDACTED] gatherings, thankfully in small numbers, allowing me to emerge victorious and collect precious samples.

Personal appraisal : the Coalition should make no move towards a stronger presence in the Omicrons. Though the newly discovered Omicron and Sigma systems provide an interesting buffer zone between Rheinland and Kusari, the risk/reward ratio is, to put it mildly, suboptimal. Our mortal enemies are deeply entrenched and the constant fighting has forced them to build up their strength to a considerable level. We would stand to lose a good number of assets for an uncertain outcome if we were to try and secure a foothold in this area.

Additional comments : following the completion of this assignment, I chose to return to our sovereign space through the newly discovered Sigmas, and on to Rheinland. This path took me to Munich... And while I had heard the reports of the incident, like everyone else, I had not seen it with my very eyes. I took a detour to take a snapshot of the old Augsburg colony, which casted a ghastly silhouette against the dark matter backdrop. Damage all across the system remains critical and has had dire consequences upon the population ; I met several refugees from Planet Nurenberg while on Bielefeld Station, and their accounts all evoke the same tale of radiation poisoning and significant climate degradation.

[Image: v7KhyOD.png]

It has never been clearer before that the Rheinland government has little care for its citizens. Ousting it and replacing it with a democratic, benevolent regime is clearly in the best interests of the common good.

Following are my cargo manifests as attested by the deck officer upon my return.

[Image: dtnYPBD.png]
Discharging the prisoners and the contents of a Core military convoy that I seized during the operation.

[Image: NVJoICa.png]
Unloading the 9 (nine) [REDACTED] samples for study at Mykolaiv Research Station.

This, comrades, concludes the report of my special assignment. My ship is currently undergoing repairs and maintenance ; I will soon be ready for further deployment.

*He salutes* Novikov, signing off.

END OF TRANSMISSION
- And, I just Realized Baffin Mission was already finished. Ignore this -
[Image: Coalition-sig.png]

Sirius Coalition Mission Report

[Image: cCZbrug.jpg]

Assigned Soldat: Lena Riemann
09.04.824 A.S.
Rang: Lieutenant
Missiya Priority: High
Uroven' of danger: High
Current Baza: Freistadt Base
Mission Temy: More victories, and they didn't end yet

Guten Tag, meine Kameraden,

with a good mood I want to report about my operation Into the Heartland, Ja, I dared to enter New York and let me tell you, it was one of my most successful days ever. I have abandoned my hideout on Beaumont and proceeded to Rochester Base, Ja, I know, it is extremely dangerous, but the advantage is phenomenal. The Lithuania would probably be able to moor there. If not, the capitals can stay in Texas and the snubs proceed to Rochester. I first met a young agent of the Agency 404, codename "Speedster", who suffered the strength of our weapons, shortly after the same happened to a transport of the Liberty Navy which was on its way to the Texas system. On my way back I met another LSF ship which I was fighting a day before already, it was another victory. Everything that happened after that is not important for the mission, just talks.

I am not done there yet.

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]
Signed,
Lena Riemann
[Image: Atez8rK.png]
Lieutenant
[Image: Coalition-sig.png]

Sirius Coalition Mission Report

[Image: cCZbrug.jpg]

Assigned Soldat: Lena Riemann
12.04.824 A.S.
Rang: Lieutenant
Missiya Priority: High
Uroven' of danger: High
Current Baza: Freistadt Base
Mission Temy: More victories, and they didn't end yet

Guten Tag, meine Kameraden,

the voice of our victories is calling through the darkened temples of Liberty, the whole house should be aware of our deeds by now. The people of Liberty should have understood this very clear message sent by the Coalition, and I hope it was one that made them aware that we want the best for them and won't hurt them, I did everything I could with the power I was given, now it is time for me to return to my Kameraden back in New Moscow. Operation into the heartland was a full success.

Riemann out.

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]
Signed,
Lena Riemann
[Image: Atez8rK.png]
Lieutenant

:: Incoming Transmission ::
:: Opening Video Feed ::

[Image: AVHfY4I.png]
:: ID: Michel De Grasse ::
:: Rank: Lieutenant ::
:: Location: Zvedzny Gorodok, New Moscow ::
:: Encryption: HIGH ::
:: Commlink Established ::

Privyet, comrades. De Grasse, reporting in.
I completed the assignment named 'Azure Dawn' fully. And I also brought home some Corsair pilots that stood in my way through the Omegas.

I undertook the way to the deep Omicrons in my trusty Odin VHF, moving through the Omegas 9, 47 and 41. Nothing significant to report in these systems - except Omega-41, for as soon as I jumped in, I saw some ships sporting a strange IFF that my systems didn't manage to decipher. I shot these down, and captured one of its pilots, now tightly guarded on Mykolaiv for questioning.

Back to the subject - I flew past Omicron Gamma and Kappa without interruptions. As I reached Omicron Delta, I made a quick stop on Freeport 11, then made my way into the nebula present in the system. I stumbled right away onto a huge rock, ancient in looks - and there I reckognized that I found the Azurite Reactor. Swiftly, I acquired some samples of the so-called 'Azurite Gas' and made my way back home.

I left the Corsair pilots onboard Zhukovsky, while the Wild pilot and the Azurite samples have been brought to Mykolaiv.

>> Corsair Pilots being left on Zhukovsky
>> Azurite Gas samples being given in custody on Mykolaiv
>> Wild pilot being detained for questioning on Mykolaiv

That is all for now. For the Revolution!
- Michel De Grasse

:: Transmission Ended ::
:: Video Feed Closed ::
:: Signal Lost ::
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6