Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Signature Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hm... Now that the Character Render is finished, Complements to Orin Hasting and Bjorn,
I need it placed into my signature...

Now normally I'd just say "slap it onto what I've already got"
but this is special, and besides, The signature I've got now looks rather low-tech (No Offense, Serpentis)
When compared to my new Character Render...

So I need for the Signature to be Re-done, for an additional 35m or so.

It should have a Black and (dark) Blue background.

With the source art listed below:
[Character Render, Ship, Bs| Logo, and (for the Planet Toledo) my current Sig]

I need a Signature formated like how Xing does his Signatures:
example:
[Image: isamcopie.png]

The signature should be about 700 pixels long and 190 pixels high.
which is roughly this big:
[Image: sizeat8.png]

[Image: DeiSols4.png]
[Image: Corsair_Cruiser.png]
[Image: Bslogo.png]
[Image: deisolou3.png]

Don't Write the Text "His Personal Corvette: The Provectus III" however...

Up where it says "KNF Amaterasu" on Xing's sig put in "Black Squadron| Provectus III"
The Character name should read: "Captain Eduard Dominik"
[Image: DeiSol-Sig-X003.png]

and todays meeting notes results in the above.

if you like your choice if not then no worries, just a meeting doodle.
meh take a look at it let me know what you think, gotta edit it up some cause it doesn't quite fit the background of the forums.

Will have 004 version up during the next meeting
[Image: DeiSol-Sig-X004.png]

meeting 2 done today. :crazy:
Hmm... The top left text blends in with the background of the site, it completely doesn't match the rest of the sig, the background's color is way too bright and doesn't match the rest, the transparency of the cruiser needs work, and the logo seems just thrown on there and overlaps Toledo.

It's up to DeiSol, but that sig needs serious work. This is construstive criticism, if you can't tell.
all fun and games in meetings.

as for the insig being over toledo, yes was intentional.;)

myself not to happy with the php2x forums with blue background too much. However tis a lot better than pure white.

as for the cruiser, oy. the angle just doesn't seem to fit right for me on any compilation I try. However I have not finished updating my 3D software to import the ship and its original textures to give better shading and multiple angles of it.

personal preference would be more of an animated sig and part techy for the ship. and consideration for the conversation previously had am considering options for the character.

yet other than basic ps editing, this what I tinker on during work;)
Use the "Blue Solution" background; background is grey (yay!)
the grey is better, me votes for black.

anyways time to wrap up this sweat shop then see what he says about the ideas;)

likes dislikes ya know, all the nice things customers like to mention;)

~shoots the customer in my office and runs for the door~
[Image: sig1copy.png]
Eh sorry I've been missing some of my Forum time to catch up in one or two subjects in school, and to be In-Game a little more.

and Teufelich, all those are definitely improvements from when you posted that one through Alistev, but, they are either too blurry or two pixelated so-far...

Dopamino, Nice work, but I'd prefer if my 95M character wasn't cropped in his non-transparent version next to the transparent-ish face shot. and yes, the Omicron Minor green is actually better than my original plan for a Black or Blue.
also where is the Bs| logo? (I'd prefer if there was one on the Sig, separate from the one on his armor.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4