Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: game crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
running Norton 360. game crashes in multiplayer when I load my character. can you help with this problem
Try reinstalling? Or uninstall your antivirus, one of the two.
(06-08-2015, 04:30 AM)Misfit Wrote: [ -> ]Try reinstalling? Or uninstall your antivirus, one of the two.
been there also manually set set up firewall protocols
Have you tried restoring DSAce?
Reinstall the Discovery mod first; you will need to set an exception to your Discovery folder from the auto-scan, which will flag critical files in the mod as false-positive viruses. It may also help to add an exception for the installer exe too. Simply restoring the DSAce file will not be sufficient with Norton 360 (I know from personal experience).
(06-08-2015, 05:18 AM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]Reinstall the Discovery mod first; you will need to set an exception to your Discovery folder from the auto-scan, which will flag critical files in the mod as false-positive viruses. It may also help to add an exception for the installer exe too. Simply restoring the DSAce file will not be sufficient with Norton 360 (I know from personal experience).
Easy fix is to run Norton insight and change files to trusted