Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Snake's RP Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Character List

✓ = added to the list below | in-depth/history rich character
Primary Factions or Main Characters
NameOriginFaction/GroupStatus
Ivan Petrov[Image: CoalitionFlag.png] CoalitionSCRA| Sirius Coalition Revolutionary ArmyOn call
Natasha Romanov[Image: CoalitionFlag.png] Coalition*VI| Volgograd IndustrialOn call
Samantha Hale[Image: Flag-liberty.png] LibertyCore| The CoreOn call
Delusional Wolf[Image: Flag-liberty.png] LibertyLR- Liberty Rogues - [PG] Pirates GuildOn call
Primogenitor / Incognito[Image: HEMCYtU.png] A.I.tC- The CollectiveOn call
Secondary Factions or rarely played Characters
Adam Rockford[Image: Flag-liberty.png] Liberty=ASF= Alliance Star Fleet/The OrderOn call
Ju-Long Li[Image: Flag-kusari.png]KusariBD| Blood DragonsOn call
Tertiary Factions or Characters on Hold
Salih Arslan[Image: Flag-rheinland.png] RheinlandTigris Rebels (Middle Eastern Coalition Rebels)On call

Keep the Feedbacks coming! These are my RP Characters and their Lore:

Ivan Petrov (Commissar)

Salih Arslan (Middle Eastern Coalition Rebel)

The Incognito Entity (Primogenitor)

Samantha Hale (Bounty Hunter)

Adam Rockford (Fleet Admiral of the Alliance Star Fleet)
//the Coalitioners should be somewhat finished, I suppose. Other ones are on my Doc file, I'll try to upload em tonight.
//added the rest on my Doc file, will continue the rest another day.

EDIT: For some reason the Mirtrrak Spoiler wont open, can any Mod Team take care of it? Thanks! So the problem is when you click on it, it doesn't open.

EDIT2: Nvm I found it, it was because of the ' on K'hara, so I just wrote K Hara and it worked
+1 for the SR and Coalition characters. Had some encounters, was fun. : )
+1 for the K'hara characters. had one encounters, was very hot and tense. Wink
Ha! Thanks alot guys x))))))))))) Such nice words motivate me =D

Keep the feedbacks coming!
Had 1 K'Hara character encounter..was very disappointing...nice way of ruining other people's fun...
Well, next time I will de-log hearing you cloaked around me. I bet you had time to see the empty of nanos cargo hold...
Moreover, I even went away from the FP to see what this encounter will lead to...well, it lead very fast to a gank...
10/10 well done!

Rahotep

P.S. No Apocalyptic message heard either...just 3 per-setted messages.
Maybe if you'd fly a Character that is a little lesser hostile to a Nomad, because certainly Order is actively hunting Nomads instead of simple Zoners. Secondly, the appearance of the Wilde Gunboat was a total surprise to me uncloaking in the middle of nowhere, though it served me well because I had no CD's at that time, you've had enough time to Flee too you know I gave you that oppurtunity, you even cruised like 3 times but always stopped kinda like you intended to fight me anyway. Speaking about Gank, I call a Cruiser and a Gunboat against a Geb hardly gank, because the Gunboat literally appeared very late and I was fighting you already by then.

Thanks for the feedback!

P.S. If you're seeking for the RP of this Nomad, try to meet it alone. K'Hara surely had bad experience in Omicrons, whoever sees a K'Hara just engages unless it's a Zoner. Though lately things have calmed down a bit, maybe we can try again? ^-^

Also: http://abload.de/img/screen4n1j7j.png
Hello I had great experiance with your K'hara keep up :3
Thanks for the feedback guys! :>
Pages: 1 2