Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BD vs KNF battlegroup skirmish- June 21st [Reboot]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Blood Dragons/GC  vs Kusari Naval Forces/KSP/KPT Medium Capital Skirmish

When: Sunday, June 21st, 18:30h server time (Subject to possible changes)
Where: Tohoku System, Sector 5F - BD north line, KNF south line.

Who: Blood Dragon and GC allies - KNF/KSP/KPT vessels

What: a simple brawl, using ships from the Gunboat Class up to the Battlecruiser Class. Snubs and Battleships are excluded.
Round up on the system starts at 18:00, event starts on 18:30 hours. Don't be late, and don't forget to register beforehand.

Due to some issues about the location of the previous attempt, we will do this event in Tohoku, 5F.

Registration of the previous attempt has been wiped out, so everyone has a chance again to get their spot.

This is in preparation of future events, and to evaluate possible player participation in those events.

Group 1 (BD side) [officials get priority]:

1. (Cruiser slot) - BD|Shimakaze (Pacific)
2. (Cruiser Slot) - BD|Mount.Takao (Sabru)
3. (gunboat slot) - BD|Mt.Karasawa (SwagBunny)
4. (gunboat slot) - BD|MT.Kuro (Chuba)
5. (Gunboat Slot) - GC Priority - vacant
6. (Gunboat Slot) - vacant
7. (Cruiser slot - unlocked on 6v6) - closed
8. and beyond (open if needed)
10.  (Cruiser slot - unlocked on 10v10) - closed

Group 1 (KNF side) [officials and ships registered here for the KNF are given priority]:

1. (Battlecruiser slot) - vacant
2. (Battlecruiser Slot) - KPT)I-51 (Aika)
3. (Gunboat/destroyer slot) - [KNF]KDS-Shimotsuki (WPeregrine)
4. (Gunboat/destroyer slot) - "Something" (Stuffz)
5. (Gunboat/destroyer) - KSP/KPT Priority- vacant
6. (Gunboat/destroyer Slot) - vacant
7. (Battlecruiser slot - unlocked on 6v6) - closed
8. and beyond (open if needed)
10.  (Battlecruiser slot - unlocked on 10v10) - closed

Write down your side and intended ship for use. If open slots for cruisers/battlecruisers are taken, you can declare your interest for a future cruiser slot of your side.

Locked vessel slots have to achieve the conditions BEFORE the event proper. If more people than the registered show up, we may not be able to switch one of them to another class on the spot.
add BD|MT.Kuro a gunboat
Can I ask what the reasoning behind excluding snubs is?
(06-09-2015, 07:45 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask what the reasoning behind excluding snubs is?

To evaluate cap numbers and usage. With snubs involved, the focus would fall into dogfights and solaris gunboats chasing bombers and fighters.

Also related with some planned events, which include capitals, something that dont usually appears in the standard weekend activity brawls.
BD|Mt.Akanagi

Dragon Cruiser, count me in.
BD|Mt.Karasawa

Sign me up for the gunboat slot~!
BD|Shimakaze-Blood Dragon Cruiser
(06-09-2015, 07:50 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2015, 07:45 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask what the reasoning behind excluding snubs is?

To evaluate cap numbers and usage. With snubs involved, the focus would fall into dogfights and solaris gunboats chasing bombers and fighters.

Also related with some planned events, which include capitals, something that dont usually appears in the standard weekend activity brawls.

Thank you for the explanation.
BD|Mount.Hiei

Dragon GB

Prepare to die : )
Updated list, and added my own participation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4