Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bustard Civilian Carrier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I think I know the answer, but I want to be shure. A Freelancer ID can fly a Bustard through all Sirius, without breaking any server rule or House law because is a liner with less than 3600 cargo space.

Am I right?

Or according to the Laws of the Houses is a warship?
Yes and no. Rule wise its all fine, but RP wise it all depends on the said house's laws. You'll have to check with houses regulations on it.
And what is about a Junker ID?
It is considered to be a liner, which is a transport, so any ID that lets you fly transports with that size cargo is fine.
Nice!! Thank you!
(06-10-2015, 04:10 PM)Duncan Farquar Wrote: [ -> ]A Freelancer ID can fly a Bustard through all Sirius, without breaking any server rule or House law because is a liner with less than 3600 cargo space.

Yes, granted you fill register in certain houses. In Kusari, you need to fill papers, but in Gallia all Sirian vessels are usually banned (except for Kusari and Rheinland corporates) - althrough it is possible to registed yourself in there as well.