Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Pilot here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greeting all I would like to say hi to all out there. I have met a few of the community around liberty and it looks like you have a fine group here. I'm looking for a pretty active group to hang out with so I can get a little more involved in the game and learn some of the ropes. So far I have just done some trading and mining to try to learn my way around the systems but I will try just about anything that comes around.

Just as a side note I came across you guys by watching a few of sindroms vids while looking up some stuff about the single player side of the game. You guys should use that stuff to promote this server.

Look forward to meeting you all out there I'm the cannon fodder for pirates so I should not be to hard to find.
Welcome to Discovery, i wish you a great time and have some good rp here.

Join BMM, they are not in Liberty but a really good faction to start as a new player. They are really active and they have so much friendly player in their faction they give their best to help new player.

When you have some question feel free to ask me, or other member in this forum. And when you have some specific questions, ask the angels, they can answer you so much more then normal member Smile
Like I said to Ryujin yesterday I'm going to say exactly the same to you, cause i'm here to help.

Welcome Dartes to Discovery Community,

I'm Mark_Brown (Better known as Bellck) the leader of the Gas Miners Guild, part of the Freelance role which where you start is a start of a new exciting adventure, there's lots of opportunities and factions within Discovery.
These characters fly single-seater ships, exploring the planets and space stations of 48 (And Disco Added) known star systems. They also engage in dogfights with other pilots (player- and computer-controlled) to protect traders or engage in piracy themselves. Other player activities include bounty-hunting and commodity trading.

Us, the Gas Miners (Up in Sigma and Okinawa) - Past Honshu, are miners, we mine goods from astoriods in space and sell them on local stations to be then sold to factions who do commodity trading, or we simply haul it ourselves.

The reason i'm telling you all this, I think the GMG can be your first starter point in Discovery, as making money with us, doesn't come much easier. We can also give you a starter loan (providing you pay it back with using GMG characters then we'll happily grant you a few nice ships to get you on your trip, once you've finished with us, simply let us know and leave the faction and move on to your next. All you have to do, is sign up here > http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13845

Part and parcel of this is welcoming new people to this community, not for the better of the GMG but if we can help new ones move on to different parts of the game i.e, become a police officer or a pirate then so be it. We'll happily help you out from start to finish and give you the insites and rules of the game. I personally have been here no less than 6 years, so lets face it. I know what I'm talking about here... Its your call though.

Either way, welcome to the community, see you in space!

Bellck
Hello fresh meat~!

Flaks| are always open, if you want some lolwut PvP and more of a Rolleplaying experience. Tongue |8

Welcome to the community!
Hey man welcome! If you want to join a nice bunch of guys then consider BMM (Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing), we have a bunch of shared ships for new guys so they can build up some funds. If you have any questions then feel free to PM me or any other Angel.

Have fun!
I will make it short!
I hope you have fun on this server and you enjoy the RP.
Welcome to the community and see you in space!
Welcome mate! Please enjoy your stay and my models Tongue
See ya in space! Wink
see you around!
Join BD| for good times ( :

Also welcome to disco m8, once you're here you will never leave.
Pages: 1 2