Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Havoc mk III. Done on 12 Jun 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reminded me of the .86 Decurion.
Which I liked.
+1

edit: ;-;
U will kill my templar QQ, and now I won't be able to kill u.
Honestly, it looks like a baby version of the Voyager Deep Space Explorer. I can't think of any other ships that would fit into the line that could be replaced, honestly.
This is its pre-evolve phase.
No use, then so. Working on Havoc atm.
Just a little thing - do not make it too flat ... .

Ageira Havok ancient concept was once a concept for an Ageira bomber replace and was considered too flat to balance properly - and your early concept is about as flat as that.

Other than that i like the engine design, i do not like the antennas, i love the windscreen/canopy - but do not like the emboss around the cockpit - it looks a bit cheap. I also like how the main hull splits at the engines and gives the ship a sort of lightness.
Harpy could fit SHF role. They are as slow that they barely need any kind of balace, while the model looks fancy.
Woah.
Harpy looks pretty good, as far as "flatness" is concerned its the same as Waran, so i don's see the problem. :\
Bump, see first post.
Nice. Havoc does need a replacement. Although it's hard to judge proper scale with cockpits and stuff, I think it's easily balanceable.

Looking forward to the final version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8