Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sarissa MkIII. WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sarissa Mk III
http://p3d.in/XF0pz - 1.0.2
Whats wrong with it.
Referring to my previous thread, there were many people asking to make it better.
I think the current Sarissa model looks fine too tbh.
On topic, I can't think of any design suggestions.
Then I'd slap over some details and re-texture it.
It's actually the Ranseur that needs touching up:

My primary complaint with it is the engine cowling being too large and none of the engine exhaust actually showing. An easy way to fix this would be just to remove the unnecessary "Lid" that's covering the rear of the thing up and leaving the rest of the engine as is. Detail touchups and a few hardpointing issues aside, I could come up with about a million more issues if yer interested in hearing 'em

Message me on skype (bloodclaw95), if y'are
Ranseur is fine as it is. The Sarissa could do with a few hard point changes though so it fires more then 1 heavy back or forth...
No no no. The Sarissa looks good and it is prety good battleship to fight,but the changes must be done on Ranseur and Storta.

The Ranseur is useless against other battleships or dreadnoughts and the Storta is funny to look how it fight even against gunbouts.
Some of the guys are even telling that they want the old Ranseur from the 4.85 if you remember. (It looked brown and odd)
(06-11-2015, 11:53 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually the Ranseur that needs touching up:

My primary complaint with it is the engine cowling being too large and none of the engine exhaust actually showing. An easy way to fix this would be just to remove the unnecessary "Lid" that's covering the rear of the thing up and leaving the rest of the engine as is.

That ^

Also, Sarissa is perfectly fine as it is now...
2cents: Sarissa is fine, Ranseur needs it's horrible engines fixed asap, rest of the ship is fine, and all the Storta needs are light hardpoints.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11