Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: K'Hara|Hathor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
K'Hara|Hathor has been sanctioned for:

Quote: 4.1 All attacks in Connecticut must be preceded by an agreement to such by all parties that will be involved in the combat.

Consequences:
Connecticut is a non RP system.  That's means that even though you are a nomad, you can't shoot someone until they have agreed to a duel.  If you want to fly around and act like a nomad, do it in the Omicrons. Guns removed, sanction notice in hold.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
(06-13-2015, 03:20 AM)Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]K'Hara|Hathor has been sanctioned for:

Quote: 4.1 All attacks in Connecticut must be preceded by an agreement to such by all parties that will be involved in the combat.

Consequences:
Connecticut is a non RP system.  That's means that even though you are a nomad, you can't shoot someone until they have agreed to a duel.  If you want to fly around and act like a nomad, do it in the Omicrons. Guns removed, sanction notice in hold.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
Right now I'm confused, why am I getting hit again? I've not been in the Conn sense that first problem nor have I fully rearmed Hathor till today, what is going on?
Is there any way I can see proof on this?

Edit: Am I getting hit for something I got reported on? Which is right here........... http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=130475
Thank you for the input, noted and being looked at, regards.
Its been about 5 days, any update at all?