Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brigand VHF. - aborted -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Contact Treewyrm instead.
Should find everything you need here.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=113737

Oh, and make sure to do a texture for the Unione Corse version of the fighter. Thanks a lot!
(06-16-2015, 11:49 PM)Max Morse Wrote: [ -> ]Should find everything you need here.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=113737

Oh, and make sure to do a texture for the Unione Corse version of the fighter. Thanks a lot!

Doing both. Sorry for going own way with textures.
Not a huge deal if you do your own thing, but I think we'd like it to look closer to the Cuirassier.
(06-17-2015, 12:13 AM)Max Morse Wrote: [ -> ]Not a huge deal if you do your own thing, but I think we'd like it to look closer to the Cuirassier.

Its texturejob looks rather plain. I would like to not to follow it. I wish to keep the colour scheme and use the texture shown in p3d.
OMG pls import I've wanted this to be a thing for so long.
(06-17-2015, 12:43 AM)Swallow Wrote: [ -> ]Its texturejob looks rather plain.

That is the intent. Please match the textures on this VHF with the other vessels in the shipline. That's what we're looking for, and what we'll pay for. What you have done is interesting, but will not suffice

Nota bene: Treewyrm has apparently textured these ships already, but I haven't seen much evidence of this and he hasn't put the faction logos on the sides of the ships yet. If he does that and shows me the finished products, we'll go with his. If you beat him to what we're looking for, however, we'll use yours instead.

Thank you for your time
It's sooo sexy ^_________^, great job Swallow
I'll ask him myself then.
Would be actuallt great to do less stuff
Okay, optional way is that I can re-texture whole Brigand and Corse line according to VHF. Not much business this one. I will finish my version of the current model and then you decide whether you want it be fitted in or others upon it.
Pages: 1 2