Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Calling for custom logo, signature, and trans bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ATTENTION

I am looking for some designs for a new news agency that is making its way to sirius by the name of "Frequency 7 News", I am requesting: A logo for the profile picture and agency logo, A signature to add to the bottom of the account, something obviously nice and pretty, and lastly i am requesting a custom transmission bar to put at the beginning of every weekly article, I have no restrictions on you for these designs except the following: The main colors of the agency are yellow and red, so try to use those colors in all three designs, next in the signature I want you to incorporate a Luxury liner into the signature, and lastly i want you insert a snappy phrase into the transmission bar, something along the lines of "new story fresh from manhatten", you get the flow, thank you for listening to these requests and i hope you can deliver, I am willing to pay a maximum of 200 million credits for all of these designs. That is all, good luck!
Logo idea :

[Image: Freq7News-Logo1_zpsvxr7zk95.png]
(06-19-2015, 10:06 PM)Oldum Wrote: [ -> ]Logo idea :

[Image: Freq7News-Logo1_zpsvxr7zk95.png]

I love the idea of this logo and we'd love to use it! Thank you for your submission and we hope you can submit some of the other ideas as well!
Will do, but I'm having a busy weekend, Probably somewhere Sunday evening.
*bump* still accepting designs
So , continuing from friday ,
minor fix to the lower corner of the Logo :
[Image: Freq7News-Logo1_zpscsirzaf8.png]

Also , an idea for a signature:
[Image: Freq7News-Sign1_zpsnwlullp7.png]
(06-21-2015, 09:34 PM)Oldum Wrote: [ -> ]So , continuing from friday ,
minor fix to the lower corner of the Logo :
[Image: Freq7News-Logo1_zpscsirzaf8.png]

Also , an idea for a signature:
[Image: Freq7News-Sign1_zpsnwlullp7.png]

Looking good! By the looks of these I will be using both, Do you happen to have the custom transmission bar as well? It doesnt need a face but it needs to be put at the beginning of every broadcast!
my idea of the logo:
[Image: F7News_logo.png]
(06-22-2015, 12:06 AM)Anomander Wrote: [ -> ]my idea of the logo:
[Image: F7News_logo.png]

While I like the style of this logo it does not use the agencys main colors, red and yellow, I like that Oldum has thrown together a similarly themed group of designs, so I have chosen the Logo and Signature for this, but if you would like to make the Transmission/broadcasting bar I would appreciate that effort!
darnit - I knew that I forgot about something...
yet colours are not a problemTongue
[Image: F7News_logo2.png]

Anyways - I guess that I came with idea too late...
grats Oldum! about TB - I will try to make some TB too.
Pages: 1 2