Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Captain Lewis [ENCRYPTED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go...go...good day Captain Lewis,

On our brief exchange, to my surprise you asked me about holi...holiday homes on Cambridge. Odd I th...thought, considering Curacao is much closer to Libertonian house space and would probably be more suited to your needs... Nonetheless I've dug up some info for you.

I have three words for you, the FitzWilliam district. You won't find a finer retreat pla...planetside than there. Not only is it the most cultural area, with plenty to learn, see and, ur, do for a mind attuned and interested in history; but it also is a short grav-tram ride into the main star ports, market districts... etc.

I have a friend who rents out time-share apa...apartments, if you'd like I can sort something out on your behalf.

May the stars keep you, Captain.

Dr. Thallia Thorn and Lexi

=[ Incoming Transmission ]=

-Highly Encrypted-
Decrypting transmission... [ ||||||||||||||||| ] 100%
Establishing Video Feed... Signal strong

[Image: ArED3sS.png]

Sender ID: 'Mongoose'
Subject: Job well done

Greetings, Missie. My respects.

Ah, I did hear your suggestion out. I did took a day off and went to the FitzWilliam district. Indeed it was fun, lot's of paintings to be seen. I admire the artist behind them, they're pretty good I must say. Well, anyways, I have to return to my duties. I'm pretty sure I'll stumble upon you once again, so we'll have more time to chit-chat.

Oh also, I almost forgot. I wish you best of luck -Missie- , until we meet again.

Mongoose, out.

=[ Transmission Terminated ]=
:: Incoming Transmission - Identification: Dr. Thallia Thorn::
::Location - |Error|::
::Loading Audio-Video Playback::

Go...good day, Captain Lewis.

I...i'm glad you visited the district. It ranks amongst my favourite destinations, losing myself for hours. It's a home from, ur, home.

I too hope our paths ,ur, cross again in Liberties stars, th...though a particular question bothers me. What do you believe better? Synth paste or synth gel? Can you even taste the difference? Libertonian food must be foul to resort to such... ur... -compromises-.

May the stars keep you, Captain Lewis.

::Transmission terminated::
[Image: p4JjBLJ.png]

Good Day Lewis,

I, ur, hope this message finds you well. It has been a while, and thought it worthwhile just checking in. I miss our -conversations-, talking the ti...time away opining on the trivial. Per...perhaps when you're off duty, they'll be time for a catch-up?

May the Stars Keep you.

[Image: oMIVZWQ.png]
=[ Incoming Transmission ]=

-Highly Encrypted-
Decrypting transmission... [ ||||||||||||||||| ] 100%
Establishing Video Feed... Signal strong

[Image: ArED3sS.png]

Sender ID: 'Mongoose'
Subject: Hello

Why hello there, indeed, it's been a while. I was quite busy too, constantly on different ops... Well, I did catch some free time, we can meet for a talk, of course. The usual place will suit just fine, poke me with time and date.

Mongoose, out.

=[ Transmission Terminated ]=