Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Coalition Recruitment [Defunct]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[Image: Coalition-sig.png]

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Recruitment Centre

Welcome to the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army Recruitment Center. If you're here then that means you seek to join our cause if it be from the Civilian populations on Planet Volgograd, Planet JiangXi or from outside of Omega-52.

Be warned right now that we do not tolerate halfheartedness and slackery. You live on our whims. You will learn this or you will die.

If you are committed to this course and believe you can make a difference in the course of Sirius' future than you will follow the following directives:

You will arrive at Zvezdny Gorodok IN PERSON where you will be directed towards the Recruitment Center. From there you will talk to the secretary at the front desk who will seat you in the lobby for a short period of time and eventually be directed to one of our interview rooms and you shall wait for recruiting officer to arrive to interview you as a potential recruit for the Revolutionary Army.

If the Commissar feels that your answers are acceptable then you will be given a short questionnaire to fill out. If they do not think your answers are acceptable you will be shot, maimed and/or burned or otherwise rendered deceased at the discretion of the officer, after which your body will be put in a trash compactor of Kusari design and forgotten. Only the best for you.

If you do not completely fail your questionnaire then you will be granted access to the SCRA communication channels as well as granted the rank of Junior Lieutenant. Should you demonstrate that our trust in you was misplaced then your membership will be forcibly revoked and you will find yourself either dead or wishing you were. Let it be reiterated, the Coalition is not for the weak of heart.

Should you manage to defy all odds and prove that our trust in you was worthwhile then you will be granted the rank of full Lieutenant within the SCRA. As an added bonus, you will no longer face the threat of immediate termination every second of every day.

If you've managed to read through all this and still wish to become a member of the SCRA, we wish you luck. You'll need it.

OORP Note

You can contact the leader of the SCRA (Tabris) over Skype or on the forums if you need information about the SCRA or if you have any questions. His skype is: "tabrisanobi" (Without the quotation marks.)

We look forward to receiving your application.
----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----

[Image: iehAfmg.jpg]

Name: Joseph Broz

Date of Birth: 07/05/780 A.S.

House/Nation of Origin: Planet Leeds, Leeds System

Previous Experience: Former BMM employee, independent freelancer

Short Biography: Born on planet Leeds in 780. Worked for BMM for 10 years, before setting out as a private entrepreneur. Business was going well until the Gallics invaded, and I lost everything I earned through the years. I moved out of Bretonia to planet Gran Canaria. This is where I came across the Coalition propaganda. At first I disregarded it as a foolish idea, but after some time I took on to reading a few books, including Das Kapital by an ancient Earth philosopher Karl Marx. This is when I realised that the ideas proposed by the Coalition might just be the right thing to enable humanity as a whole to prosper and thrive. I went to Omega 52 and joined up with the Coalition. Despite my somewhat advanced age, I was able to finish the basic training and was asigned an XKR-151-A "Partisan" light fighter and given an asignment of system patrol. Now I've decided to apply to the Primary fleet.

Reason(s) for Joining: Spreading the ideas of communism throughout Sirius and helping the Coalition thrive.

----TRANSMISSION TERMINATED----
[Transmission Begins]
To: Joseph Broz
Priority: LOW
[Message Begins]
"Your Application has been reviewed, while your age may prove a problem in comparison with other recruits I see no reason to deny your entry. Be sure to visit Medical as soon as possible to get cleared for flight-duties. Welcome to the Army Sub-Lieutenant."

Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]
Name: Adrian Shadov

Date of Birth:07/04/770 A.S.

House/Nation of Origin: Planet Harris, Tau Systems

Previous Experience: Xenobiologist , Captain of a Exploration Cruiser

Short Biography: My History started on Planet Harris in Tau 31. I grown up in a small House with my Father (Miner at The IMG) and my Mother (Normal Housewife). After completing my primary way of education with a perfect Certificate, I started to study Biologics and then Xenobiologics at the Quintaine University on Planet Leeds in the Leeds System. When I get my Doctor title and had success in the Professor Exam, I started my exploration in the Omicron systems in a old IMG Cruiser from my father. Many years I studied the Nomads and their Mircobiology. I found out things others would dream of. That's why the Core began to hunt me. I run back into the Omegas until I found a place to hide on Planet Gran Canaria. Many years after living hidden in the streets of Gran Canaria as an unemployed Xenoniologist who lost nearly all of his entire existence, I suddenly heard big words of an propaganda speaker of the SCRA. I was impressed of the Ideas of the SCRA and of the big Plans for the future they have. As a man who wants to make a new career, I met a few days later a Agent of the SCRA on a hidden place. We changed information's and he told me the SCRA may be take profit on my Skills as an cruiser pilot and on my research in nomad technologies. I saw a light in my dark life... Finally a organization who respect and wanted my skills. I collect all my equipment and went to Omega 52....

Reason(s) for Joining: The Honor and teamskill of this organization, the History and to help the SCRA growing up to a bigger size ever sawn!

Reposted here at Faction Leader Request - Tunicle
[Transmission Begins]
To: Adrian Shadov
Priority: LOW
[Message Begins]
"While your application is appreciated there are several issues with your application.

Judging by your own Date of Birth you are over 50 years of age, the Revolutionary Army has a cut-off point of 42 years of age due to the higher potential health issues of those aged 40+. Furthermore your application has several grammatical errors that show a lack of professionalism which is required when logging flight reports. You also did not name the 'Agent of the SCRA' nor exactly where you met which raises several flags at the Ministry of Truth.

As such your application is declined "

Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]
This Form is the Property of the Revolutionary Army

Name: Chernykh, Mikhail

Date of Birth: August 11th, 793 A.S.

House/Nation of Origin: Planet JiangXi, People's Republic citizen by birth

Previous Experience / Short Biography: Dossier

Reason(s) for Joining: Privet. I have been assigned to test out our new Insurgents and our weaponry against our Rheinland enemies. I feel confident in the ship's ability to perform in any given circumstance against our immediate foes. I hereby request new orders from Coalition High Command. My ship is armed and fueled, ready to launch and carry out your will.

By filling out this form you agree to serve the People's Republic and all for which it stands for. You agree to obey the commands of the Premier and the Coalition High Command for the greater good of the Coalition Peoples and ensure both their security and freedoms from the tyranny of those who oppose us.

You furthermore agree to be subject to degrees by the Ministry of Truth and the State Duma.

[Image: DTceAc4.png]
Sirius Coalition Commissariat Recruitment

[Image: The_Coalition3.png]

Comrade Chernykh. The Council of Commissars decided that you will be put under watch of the Commissariat until further notice. Welcome to the Revolution.

Name:
Pyotr Gagarin (Пётр Гагарин)

Date of Birth:
April 12th, 790 A.S. (age 31) (Двенадцатое апреля семьсот девяностого года, возраст - 31 год)

House/Nation of Origin:
Zvezdny Gorodok, Omega 52, Edge worlds (Звёздный городок, Омега 52, Крайние миры)

Previous Experience:
Mechanical engineering (Механик по образованию)
Worked on Mykolaiv Research Station, repairing ships for the Coalition

Short Biography:
Gagarin brothers were born in a proletarian family on Zvezdny Gorodok station as triplets. Since childhood they showed talents for mechanical engineering so they soon become repairmen on the station. Years passed and ideas of their father - Yury Gagrin - who was named after ancient hero and the first man in space flourished in bright heads of boys. Patriotic feeling overwhelmed fast, so they started reading ancient books and they started learning history. When their father died in 820 A.S. they decided to join the SCRA.
Since they were talented for engineering and spent lots of time in space, they knew how to feel confident in microgravity, so piloting for them seemed easy. Being physically big and strong, they endure G-forces with ease. Being not so young, though, they lack a bit of reaction and, of course, being pilots for just few years means a little lack of experience. Still, they learn really fast because their father was always teaching boys something new.

Pyotr is the smartest of three brothers, he always was talented in some areas of expertise where his brothers gave up. His interest for mathematics, engineering, technics, piloting, navigation, chemistry, physics and all the other modern areas of scince made him really good in repairing things but his lack of training made him a bit weaker and not so agile as Ivan. Still, Pyotr shows signs of a good strategist in perspective.

Reason(s) for Joining:
Listed in Short Biography: Patriotic feelings, the endeavour for fulfilling father's dreams.

By filling out this form you agree to serve the People's Republic and all for which it stands for. You agree to obey the commands of the Premier and the Coalition High Command for the greater good of the Coalition Peoples and ensure both their security and freedoms from the tyranny of those who oppose us.
Name:
Isaac Novac

Date of Birth:
10/16/802 A.S.

House/Nation of Origin:
Zvezdny Gorodok, Omega-52, Edge Worlds
Previous Experience:
I was successfully graduated at training facilities in the Zvezdny Gorodok.
Short Biography:
I was burn at Zvezdny Gorodok, I live here with my family today,I am studied here too.All members of my family served at Coalition:commanders, pilots and others.

Reason(s) for Joining:
My ancestors were saboteurs of "Hispania", they fight for coalition, they would die for ideals of Coalition.I want to walk in the footsteps of my ancestors, and be one of pilots of the Great Army!

Name:
Ivan Gagarin (Иван Гагарин)

Date of Birth:
April 12th, 790 A.S. (age 31) (Двенадцатое апреля семьсот девяностого года, возраст - 31 год)

House/Nation of Origin:
Zvezdny Gorodok, Omega 52, Edge worlds (Звёздный городок, Омега 52, Крайние миры)

Previous Experience:
Mechanical engineering (Механик по образованию)
Worked on Mykolaiv Research Station, repairing ships for the Coalition

Short Biography:
Gagarin brothers were born in a proletarian family on Zvezdny Gorodok station as triplets. Since childhood they showed talents for mechanical engineering so they soon become repairmen on the station. Years passed and ideas of their father - Yury Gagrin - who was named after ancient hero and the first man in space flourished in bright heads of boys. Patriotic feeling overwhelmed fast, so they started reading ancient books and they started learning history. When their father died in 820 A.S. they decided to join the SCRA.
Since they were talented for engineering and spent lots of time in space, they knew how to feel confident in microgravity, so piloting for them seemed easy. Being physically big and strong, they endure G-forces with ease. Being not so young, though, they lack a bit of reaction and, of course, being pilots for just few years means a little lack of experience. Still, they learn really fast because their father was always teaching boys something new.

Ivan was always the stongest and most agile of three brothers. From his childhood he was the one, who defended his brothers from bullies and helped them with their physical training. He was one of the few, who passed the RWD exam - Ready for Work and Defence (Готов к труду и обороне) and more, exceeded the norm of it. He was supposed to be a military pilot, but he was too attached to his brothers. In past, they couldn't pass the exam on it and Ivan had a choiсe. To stay with brothers as a mechanic, or to be a pilot in Revolutionary Army. He chose the first. He couldn't leave his brothers, so he became a mechanic. Years have passed, working as a mechanic with brothers was a peace of cake. When the job is done with relatives - everything goes better and faster, but... Everything changed when their father died. He always wanted his sons to be pilots and serve the Coalition Motherland like a true men: Defending it's borders and fighting capitalist swines. So, ivan trained his brothers and now they all decided to make their dad's wish come true.

Reason(s) for Joining:
Listed in Short Biography: Patriotic feelings, the endeavour for fulfilling father's dreams.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16