Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cheaters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Public Notice to all Cheaters:

Our nicest Admin, Jens, is on vacation right now. It is a horrible time to get caught for cheating. Your chances for mercy are considerably lower while he is away. Cheat at your own risk.

Garrett Jax
feed meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
No one beat haste or ull be suspected of cheating.
Actually, a Cheater's only chance for mercy (not getting banned) would be if they stepped forward in this thread and admitted to their guilt. You may only get your ships wiped. I will start accepting confessions now.
Garrett plz. U r on vacation.

Stop cheating your vacation.
(06-23-2015, 05:11 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Garrett plz. U r on vacation.

Stop cheating your vacation.

I can post in Flood while on vacation.
(06-23-2015, 05:08 AM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, a Cheater's only chance for mercy (not getting banned) would be if they stepped forward in this thread and admitted to their guilt. You may only get your ships wiped. I will start accepting confessions now.

I am guilty....I found a way to adjust Asteroid density in fields with out anti-cheat picking it up for obvious reasons I will not post how here.....aside from making the fields look nicer and fuller it also increased the mining rocks thus increasing mining rates.........I have known for 3 years. For everyone who really worked hard to make money. I am sorry. I took the easy way out.
Admins are the real cheaters.
No we ar... wait. Ah damnit.
So is the "church" of the admins selling divulgences now? Cause we know what happened last time that happened.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6