Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Banned: Red.Express (+Alts)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Red.Express has been banned for:

Quote:Following actions are considered cheating on server:

Using non-Discovery mods, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships.
Changing account information and using any kinds of software that changes normal gameplay.
Using any equipment not included for sale/looting in Discovery mod.
Using equipment that exceeds ship specs.
Cloning, e.g. creating new characters to collect starting money.
Single player having more than one instance of Discovery open to fly their own characters.
Suicide Trading.
Disabling vSync to gain a framerate of 160 or higher.
Abusing Game Exploits

2.3 Character names must follow the guidelines set here.

Consequences:

No cheating. This is a rule which goes for pretty much every multiplayer game that you'll find online. It's a well known fact that cheating is not acceptable, and usually gets you banned. You decided to do it anyways. You'll find yourself banned indefinitely.

Oh. We also deleted your ships. You do a money cheat? You don't get to keep it if you ever get unbanned in the future.

I really don't know what else to say about this.

You even went as far as to make a ship which had a rather distasteful name in Russian. Seriously dude?

I'm not amused.
Both you, and the other person who was involved in this ship in specific are permabanned. (Since that other guy just happened to have a reputation in this form of cheating. Evidence available upon request on the relationship)

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Okay. I will create a new accounts and continue duping(cheating) money. Bug with the POB opened me and in my arsenal than one dozen.
Thank you for making me still more sophisticated.

With love. Your Toothless.^_^
It's a bit hard to do that while banned.
When I have rough days, I enforce bans for sport.
I made it again... Yeah.
Catch me.
Like I believe that for a second.
Thread locked, you obviously aren't attempting to plead your case.
You're allowed to appeal your ban in six months.