Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lack of 4/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Man, there is a serious lack of some "high" times around here.

This needs to change. I guess I'll have to pop in more frequently... Damnit Marburg, you had one job during my hiatus.
*pokes out of Stork, smoke gushing from the top hatch* I've been lost in the Omicrons for quite some time... mannn <.<
There is enough 420 on the server.
Log in during peak times and you will always see some dank bongosaur ex de le meimei 210 flying around because lel funi neim.
[Image: tumblr_mfc8acFytB1qadb8lo1_400.gif]
I requested an SRP to find that my Appication credits had gone from 250,000,000 to 420 8)
(06-24-2015, 04:03 AM)Drrobe Wrote: [ -> ]Man, there is a serious lack of some "high" times around here.

This needs to change. I guess I'll have to pop in more frequently... Damnit Marburg, you had one job during my hiatus.
I wouldn't say "lack" per se...just sub-noticable now & then Wink
- That's what I like to see!

- Fair enough, but should be more noticeable. (smoke)
As an Polish, I can't comprehend trend with being drugged... (What? It's a flood.)
I heard 4/20 subconsciously so decided to visit the site for the first time in a few months and I find Maximus is a mod and Marburg is an admin.

God help you all.

(smoke)
I dont get it.
Pages: 1 2