Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 5th Fleet - Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LbZWlQu.png]

Please report all notable encounters.

Code:
[float=left][img=110x110]https://i.ibb.co/8X0GMwj/Webp-net-resizeimage-7.png[/img][/float]

[hrc]#425984[/hrc][align=center][font=Agency FB][size=x-large][color=#901212][b]Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet[/b][/color][/size]
[color=#1661EC][size=large]Incoming Transmission[/color][/size][/font][/align]
[hrc]#425984[/hrc]
[indent][indent][indent][indent][font=open sans][size=medium][color=#1661EC][b]SENDER:[/b][/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Your char here[/color]
[color=#1661EC][b]RECIPIENT:[/b][/color] [color=#FFFFFF]LIBNORTHCOM/LIBCENTCOM/LIBEASTCOM/LIBWESTCOM[/color]
[color=#1661EC][b]LOCATION:[/b][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][i]Ship or station[/i], System where comm send[/color]
[color=#1661EC][b]ENCRYPTION:[/b][/color] [color=#FF0000]Omega[/color]
[color=#1661EC][b]SUBJECT:[/b][/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Your subject[/color]
[color=#1661EC][b]PRIORITY:[/b][/color] [color=#FFFFFF]High[/color][/size][/font][/indent][/indent][/indent]
[hrc]#425984[/hrc][size=medium][font=Agency FB][color=#1661EC]Beginning Video Feed[/color][/font][/size][/indent]

[indent][indent][font=Verdana][color=#FFFFFF][align=justify]Command,

Your report here

[indent][/indent]

That is all.[/indent][/align][/indent][/color][/font]
[float=right][img=75x75]https://i.ibb.co/8X0GMwj/Webp-net-resizeimage-7.png[/img][/float]

[indent][align=right][size=medium][font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]Your char here[/color][/font][/size]
[size=medium][font=Agency FB][color=#901212][b]Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet[/b][/color][/font][/size][/align]
[hrc]#425984[/hrc][size=medium][font=Agency FB][color=#1661EC]Concluding Video Feed[/color][/font][/size][/indent]

[hrc]#425984[/hrc]
[font=Agency FB][size=x-large][color=#1661EC][b]Attachments:[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[hrc]#425984[/hrc]
**Incoming transmission**
**Target ID: 5th Fleet High Command**
**Sender:Andersan, Malcolm**
**Subject: Checkin report**

-Establishing link-
--Uploading Audio--
---No Video link---

Hello command. This is commander Malcolm Andersan checking in. The Rainbow sustained heavy damage in a prior engagement. Managed to get it towed to the yard in the pieces that was left. All the crew are accounted for so new pods will have to be mounted, Engine reconfigured and built. Artificial gravity needs to be installed and the core... Well... Lets just say I have more power the lightbulb at home.

We have power routed from the yard for the sake of transmissions and electronics to be online for diagnosis. We're moored in the bay of Norfolk yard for repairs. Mechanics estimate another 3 months or so before I'm allowed to depart and field test her with the crew. Untill then I am taking A leave of absence momentarily planetside till the yard manager gives me the OK.

So for now, Command, I'll keep you informed. Andersan- Out.

**Transmission link severed**
**Closing audio recording**

--To reply to this message, contact the command quarters of the HMCS_Rainbow--
INCOMING TRASMISSION

Target id: Jack Oneill || CC: 5th high Comand
Sender id: Max Fox
Encription:High

I am going to search some information about the nomad help the gallic why i see some time the nomad attack the liberty force and don't hit the gallic force. Now i am in route in the omicron space for to speak with some oder and zoner and find if they know what happen. ah i use my alias and my old surname "zoro". i send an other comunication when i discover something
**Incoming transmission**
**Target ID: 5th Fleet High Command**
**Sender: Cutup, Jason "Wolf"**
**Subject: Mission Report**

[Image: jxm8GkZ.jpg]
-Establishing link-
--Uploading Audio--
---No Video link---

Today, i got a message, by our Vice Admiral Max Fox, that we have Outcast contact near Fort Bush. As I was there, there wasn't anyone. I left Fort Bush and flew back to Norfolk. As I was there, I got a new message by the LNS-Guerrico, that there is 1 Outcast Dreadnought near rochester. I flew back to Fort Bush. Then I got cloaked and uncloaked right in front of the Ship. Together with some Bombers and a carrier, we destroyed the Dreadnought and a snub of them. 10 seconds after the battle, there was a Lane Hackers Bomber, which we destroyed easily. Then we continued our patrol. I flew back to Baltimore and wrote the mission report.

Damage: My ship, so the Liberty Dreadnought LNS-Liberty_II, was damaged to 50%. The repairs are ready to 100%.
[Image: Alex_%22Ajax%22_Johnson_CoDG.jpg]
This is Commander Ajax, to you all memebers of the 5th Fleet Navy.Today i am here to tell you about a possibilty, which consists of Liberty declaring war Kusari, in which cass, i will assign 3 of you with one mission.
First i need 3 of you to register here , with the vessel they are gonna use , and where systems are they gonna cover.

Now the mission you are about to head in is to spy into Kusari, see what are they moving and if they are preparing for war.You will have to raport daily to me what have you seen and tell me with a good amount of details if there is anything we should worry.Please be careful, and i will asure you that i am gonna find you a place to stay in your one week trip to Kusari.

Commander Ajax out
:: INCOMING Message ::
**Target ID: 5th|Fleet Naval Battalion**
**Subject: Cincinnati Debrief**

-Establishing link-
--Uploading Audio--
---Uploading Video link---
----Established! Decryptin & Transmitting...----

[Image: ThenewT-bar_zps91a14012.png]

Good evening Admiral and fellow officers. I report in with a debrief of the Cincinnati and crew along with guncam and overview images taken by a brave crew member willing to put his suit on.

These images can be "graphic". But they are of combat and combat is nothing less than that. Things such as today where an outcast capital ship, "Ransur" class, was parked right in front of Fort Bush. As soon as the Cincinnati showed up on scene, the Ransur began to tail. Eventually, it led to it's imminent destruction by our forces and Primary members.

These foreign warships are becoming even more ever-present in Liberty space. However... As much as I hate to say.... The rogues can be used as allies. Providing they're not corrupt Rogues. Be weary though as they have been known to turn on Liberty authorities. Though due to the presence of a "New.York.Black", Rogue Scylla class destroyer, the Cincinnati was able to Down yet another Warship in the New York System

They come in waves. One after another. The Cincinnati stands tall against the threat and force of the unlawful thinking they can weaken our forces. The 5th|Fleet division does not fight alone in war and defense of the Republic. Liberty primary fleet and Secondary fleet must not waver, falter, or stand off kilt. When we do... We Destroy ship after capital warship. We will expunge the rot from Liberty.

These images are a lesson learned. To all officers of the navy and police. The =LSF= too are even more present than before. Do you know what happens by chance pilots when we don't band together and fight alone? This. Is what happens. I snapped this after ejecting in a pod with my crew. This is what we can all look forward to. Slavery on Malta. Cells on Bufalo where they beat you and laugh. Containment on Alcatraz where they torture you with technology and babble about how much they hate Ageira. We face many dangers.

Gents we have Galia knocking on our door. Kusari soon to become a threat to the north. Greenies from Rheinland to the south invading Texas. Outcasts bringing WARSHIPS to the home system of New York. Rogues who smuggle. Reavers collecting bounties. Hackers who attack civilians. Xenos who hate everything non Liberty, but hate the Liberty Forces. Pirates seemingly on every lane. Freelancers who are paid to take out naval units. NOMADS for A.D.M.I.N. sake. NOMADS. Squishies bathing in sunlight and killing everything in their path. Also the now returning Division 9. Infected naval personnel. And who do we have to aid in the fight? Who can we trust in the time of need? Colonials. Broken and weakened from a hard economy. Bretonia under heavy Gallic influence. Some Bunters. And ourselves.

Yes Battalion. Us. The house authorities themselves. We are our only defense. Purge out the invading forces. Enforce the law of the Republic. Justify the right. Destroy or imprison the wrong.

The only other thing I have to report is on the return trip from Omicron Iota is we discovered an Unknown Jumpgate in Coronado, just south of Barrier Gate.. Massive in size. We didn't venture into it. Should scope it out to find out where it leads to or at least monitor what comes out or goes in. Evaluate whether friend or foe.

That is all for the Debrief. Remember pilots. Never. Fight. Alone. O'Howell- Out.

**Terminating Video Feed**
**Terminating Vocal Feed**
_-Signal Relay power Draining...100%-_
_-Closing-_

--To reply to this message, contact the command quarters of the Cincinnati.--
----- SIGNAL DETECTED -----
----- SENDER: Kyle Winters -----
----- MESSAGE TRANSMITTING -----

Hello Command,

I bring to you some very grave news indeed, I am alive, barely, but sadly the Springfield is............no more. We were conducting a routine patrol through New York and decided to check out Pennsylvania as had received a message of potential piracy. The Springfield proceeded from Westpoint to the Pennsylvania jump gate and initiated the jump process. I had to leave the Bridge for a short moment and left the ranking officer in charge in my absence.

After having felt the ship come out of the jump sequence, something terrible happened, I'm still not sure what it was but all I remembered happening was a loud bang as the ship tipped to it's side then everything went black.

After a while I came to aboard an escape pod on the other side of Pennsylvania with my ranking officer that I had left in charge and two logistics personnel, No-one else was there, I have no recollection of anything other than I have already stated and have no idea of the status of the Springfield.

We managed to get to Planet Erie and be seen by a medical team. I have only just been able to send this communication now as was in a medical ward recovering. It's sad to say but I must assume the Springfield is lost and have commissioned the "Reconnaissance" to take her place and has been named 5th|LNS-Reconnaissance.

We will continue our search for the Springfield but my hopes are not high as no-one seems to remember anything about the incident or even how it was we came to be aboard an escape vessel. We have decided to conduct a search operation for her and will keep command informed on any developments.

Signing Off
Kyle Winters
5th|LNS-Reconnaissance

----- MESSAGE TRANSMITTED -----
----- SIGNAL LOST -----
**Target ID: The 5th|Fleet**
**Subject: Equipment debrief and report**

-Establishing link-
--Uploading Audio--
----Established! Decryptin & Transmitting...----

[Image: ThenewT-bar_zps91a14012.png]

So. We have a debrief and report about the mechanics equipment. All is pretty in order so far. The Cincinnati has taken the liberty of testing all guns independently. Here's what we can conclude.

Cerberus Main turrets- They are just amazing. The South Carolina outdid the Cincinnati. As much as I hate to say it. Either my crew and I just didn't perform as well as we wanted, or the Cerbs were just too powerful. Definitely worth having.

Battleship Pulses- These guns use quite a bit of power to fire. Like shooting flak guns. Their range is about 4200 klocks out. Speed of a standard Liberty turret. But they charge, fire, and recharge. The recharge is quite timely. So you won't get the continuous stream like the Liberty Primary do. However the charge they hold on contact will drop a shield in seconds with consecutive hits. Recommended for long range bombardment and support. Strictly this.

Solaris Secondary turrets- Fast firing. Accurate to a degree. And the arc's provide great coverage. They're a tad weak. But that's to be expected with something going faster, has less ability to pack a punch. Consistent shots are needed to do something noticeable.

Solaris Gatling turrets- Good. Lord. Pepper. The. Area. That's all they do. Spray the general area with 8 rounds a second. They consume a bit of power. Sure. But with as many rounds as they launch, You'd think they'd hit. The spray though is worse than a sawed off buckshot. Just inaccurate as hell. Even with the wide coverage.

Zapper Secondary turrets- These are just abysmal in terms of use within the field. The arc is cut in half. So there's almost no relative coverage. They fire every which direction due to the faulty wiring and relays within the main terminal of the gun. Accurate. Sure. But there's no practical use for them.

Liberty "Solomon" and "Basic" missile turrets- These are a monstrosity. You could use these with an expert crew. And launch them 10-20 klocks out. Providing your target doesn't move, And your gunnery is a good shot, then you could "Blind fire" them into your targets broadside. Talk about a surprise. The guidance systems on it is at 5 klocks, So they can be launched with a homing system. The blast radius is immense. 400 metors. However. The crew aboard the Nasty 'Nati can only load them up one to a turret, and it takes 20 seconds to re-arm one for use. Recommended for long range support Overlords or Atlantis'.

Liberty Secondary turrets- The last one to report. These secondary turrets are really not that bad. The hullbust on these are really nice. Though relatively slow in projection, with a decent refire rate makes them tough to use. But point defense wise when they're right on top of you, makes them put quite the hurting on.

Now. The end of the research to the start of the Report. In due times, the attacks by the Maltese warships have almost ground to a halt. Now it's the standard pirates and house enemies. A group of rogues calling themselves the "State Colors" were cracking down on these warships within Liberty house space. Their help was appreciated though ironic to say.

There have been more junkers and rogues lately. Namely Congress and Marauders. They've increased in numbers. The standard patrol indicates a commodity labeled Premium Scrap is heavily traded. This must lead into a large set of proceeds and are looking to expand their ranks.

The next to come is the amount of smuggling. The LPI seem to not be doing as they should. The Vigilantes have been scanning but they don't use the T-Lags to the full potential. So some smugglers have been getting away. There have been some efforts between Bretonia's "Salad" division, and the Armed forces to catch them en-route to Liberty. There was also a Kusrian Battleship commander, a Captain Masakage, who managed to contact me, though I do not know how, and inform me of some coming from their borders. We do not possess T-Lagsnet with our current equipment. However we need to step up patrol's with wingmen and Cruise Disruptors.

Piracy around Bethlehem has almost ceased since the intrusion of the Cincinnati and a regular patrol by officials. The entities have probably moved on to another freeport somewhere. So it's possible they're around Bering's Freeport Two. They have not been apprehended. However I can vouch that I've not seen them.

There have been some reports of bounty hunters trying to claim bounties on civilian parties. I would like to remind the fleet that Bunters are given a privelage to operate within Liberty. However they can not claim bounties on civilian entities such as Liberty affiliated corperations, or Freelancers with proper paperwork about Liberty. One as such, a Johnny Walker, within Pennsylvania system. The regular helium miner in the nebula behind Erie. He had a few arrogant bunters trying to claim his head. But within Liberty he is protected by house law. It states and quote:
Quote:Section 1: Crime, Article 3, Assault- The assault of any civilian for any reason, including the collection of bounties, is illegal. The only case that this is allowed is if that civilian has breached the law, and only if permitted by a representative of the Liberty forces.
It's unfortunate to kill Bounty Hunters. Sure. But our duty to protect civilians comes above the misfortunes.

That concludes the report for now. Debrief End, O'Howell- Out.

_-Closing-_

--To reply to this message, contact the command quarters of the Cincinnati.--
++INCOMING TRANSMISSION++

DESTINATION: 5th Fleet Headquarters
PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High

Richard Valence of the 5th fleet reporting in.

Every member of the Fleet must remain Vigilant. As the Thor, which has escaped New York, after a series of skirmishes with the Rheinlanders, now rests in their command. They could launch an attack any day, and we must be ever ready to respond with efficiency, and tenacity.

Due to the absence of the Primary fleet, the responsibility rests on us, the 5th, to guard and protect Liberty from her aggressors. We are the iron wall that stands between our civilians and our enemies. The police are lax, the LSF are weak. We the Navy are strong, and ready to defend our home, the very home named after freedom itself.

Back to point. Due to the increased threat from Rheinland in addition to the Gauls invasion, and tenuous relations with Kusari, I am stepping up Navy patrols in our systems.

Anyway, that is all I have to say.

Richard Valence out.

++END TRANSMISSION++
**Target ID: All members of the 5th Fleet**
**Subject: Major changes in the HQ**

-Establishing link-
--Uploading Audio--
----Established! Decrypting & Transmitting...----

[Image: DoKfv13.png]

Greetings!

For the past 10 months since the 5th Fleet was called back, we have fought many times against the enemies of this great house. Sometimes we won, sometimes we lost. But we never gave up hope. I am extremely proud of every single member of this Fleet. From the last Ensign to the Captains, I am proud of you. Some of you have even gone beyond the call of duty, performing feats beyond what is asked of their rank. Due to this I have decided to take the opportunity to reward these members:

First of all, Commander Donald Duncan, the 5th Fleet High Command accepts that you have fulfilled duties that are above and beyond the rank of Commander, due to this you are hereby promoted to the rank of Captain.

Now, less joyous news. Due to an injury Vice Admiral Max Fox has been forced to step aside. Although this is not good news, we have to focus on the future. From now on, Rear Admiral Richard Valence is taking the Vice Admirals duty until Vice Admiral Fox has fully recovered. Untill this happens Captain Maverick O'Howell will assume the rank of Rear Admiral.

Thats all. O'neill- Out.

_-Closing-_