Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Accusations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(yes, this is intentionally vague, my apologies if that makes it harder to follow)

So, did you ever notice, when someone on an internet forum throws out accusations about other forum members, they are always incredibly selective about their presentation of the facts?

You almost never hear about what lead up to the accused behavior, such as what the accuser did, what the circumstances were, etc. The accuser almost always depends on trial by forum in that they wouldn't be making the accusation if it weren't true, but they lie by omission to make their argument in the first place.

Really, why would you banter with an enemy force in overwhelming strength? Why would there be someone shooting your base once to activate the shields and then flying away at speed just as you arrive? The list goes on and on, and yet, the person the accuser tries to paint in the wrong is the one that they have set up by depending on an absolutist interpretation of the rules, the letter of the law as opposed to the intent.

Munchkins of the server, I salute you.
Do you know that Chance guy? He really makes wierd posts and that in Flood!
Jokes aside, humans are going to be humans. Thats more or less the universal answer, cats would be more nice.
(06-25-2015, 04:07 PM)Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know that Chance guy? He really makes wierd posts and that in Flood!
Jokes aside, humans are going to be humans. Thats more or less the universal answer, cats would be more nice.

Yes! We need more cats on this server.
Don't say that or we'll have another influx of furry characters.
OH GOD.
fluffy Spiderpigs...
Nyah, this occurs everyday outside of the internet, nyah~
(06-25-2015, 04:20 PM)Protégé Wrote: [ -> ]Don't say that or we'll have another influx of furry characters.
OH GOD.

shut up potegg
(06-25-2015, 06:03 PM)Nyx Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2015, 04:20 PM)Protégé Wrote: [ -> ]Don't say that or we'll have another influx of furry characters.
OH GOD.

shut up potegg
go away nyx
stop cyberbullying me
DID ANYONE SAY "FLUFFY"?!

On a more serious note. Even today we can use the silly avatars to hide our true self, we can even use such a soft as FaceGig is. Why shouldn't same but way advanced in tech ideas be used in the +800 years from now?

When I see a furry/anthro avatar, I always think about the software akin to the FaceRig - and that's how I roleplayed one of my Hogosha characters, who had such a (black market) software to replace the original feed with anime furry bunny.

That's how the lore wouldn't be affected by "mutants" and still such things would be acceptable, if kept in that form.
(06-25-2015, 06:11 PM)Fluffyball Wrote: [ -> ]DID ANYONE SAY "FLUFFY"?!

Sex plx
Pages: 1 2