Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cyrodiil.net - editors needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The new Cyrodiil Chronicles site (dedicated to Oblivion) will be published during the next week.

The problem is that, as many of you probably know, I'm not a native English speaker, and though I do use English almost every day (here on this forum and elsewhere), this does not guarantee that I can write all site texts myself without any errors, flaws and misprints.

That's why I need someone, preferably someone for whom English is a native language, to review the texts I'll be writing. It won't take too much time, the texts are quite brief. You will be required only to look through them attentively and point out mistakes of any kind, or places where sentences just don't sound well. Choice of time will be up to you, but preferably not later than 2 days after I'll send you the text. It's also necessary that you won't hesitate to report mistakes even if they seem not important, and that you won't hesitate to accuse me of bad English knowledge. :P

It actually won't take longer than 20 minutes a week.

If anyone is ready to do all this for free, please post here or send me an email (igiss@mail.ru). You will recieve credit on website.