Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cork - what's with it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So far I was told two different version of what is going to happen with Cork, one saying it stays, the other saying it gets retconned.

Can someone from the dev team please say what is going on with it?
Hm, my RP is kinda tied upon it, I would like to know it either.
[Image: cork.jpg]
As far as i know, i didn't hear any mention of Cork Being retconned.

At least i wasn't contacted about anything on the subject.
We had a quick talk with corsairs leaders a while ago, but that's all.
(06-25-2015, 06:58 PM)TheSauron Wrote: [ -> ]So far I was told two different version of what is going to happen with Cork, one saying it stays, the other saying it gets retconned.

Can someone from the dev team please say what is going on with it?

Not specifically either. While the dev team is still considering various aspects in regards to the status of Londonderry as a system, Cork will remain in the game. However, the infocard will be adjusted to scale it down a bit.

This notice brought to you by Don't Shoot the Messenger, Incorporated
A bit strange though. If Derry goes where Cork then will be?
Cork? The hell is... Cork?
(06-25-2015, 10:28 PM)Fluffyball Wrote: [ -> ]Cork? The hell is... Cork?

A planet where Mollys have had a colony. It was bombarded with thermo-nuclear bombs by Corsairs back in...802 I suppose. Black day for Mollys and a good reason for revenging Corsairs for the next few generations.
I would be pretty pissed off if someone did something like that to my home. I bet if Corsairs did that to any Rheinland colony, Omicron Gamma would be a Rheinland territory shortly after.
(06-25-2015, 10:42 PM)Fluffyball Wrote: [ -> ]I would be pretty pissed off if someone did something like that to my home. I bet if Corsairs did that to any Rheinland colony, Omicron Gamma would be a Rheinland territory shortly after.

Wrong.
Centurions.
Pages: 1 2