Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What if.... I was the Creator of Disco?!!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://i.imgur.com/PqYfnlV.jpg

[Boom!] Alternate Reality!! [/Boom!]
[Alternate Reality!!] Boom! [/Alternate Reality!!]

I just love drawing concept arts. This is just my floodish thought(a neat and carefully created one, though).

Basically:
-Transparent Ringed Dot: Default Systems
-Blue: New Liberty Systems
-Magenta: New Bretonia Systems
-Yellow: New Kusari Systems
-Lime Green: New Rheinland Systems
-Light Caramel Brown: New Outcasts Systems
-Brown: New Corsairs Systems
-Dark Olive: New Omegas
-Light Blue: New Sigmas
-Turquoise Green: New Taus
-Dark Green: New Omicrons
-Red: New House Systems
-Violet: New House Systems
-Light Pink: New House Systems
-Black Ring: New House Systems
-White: Unknown/Contested/Uncharted/Dangerous/Venture on your own risk Systems

Actually, each of these new systems here also has it's own lore and stories too. But i'm afraid of wall of texts that would be generated after i describe each of them. After all, it's just a concept of Disco of my own..

Wow that picture nearly popped off of the end of my monitor. I've made it into a link because it's ridiculously big. ~ Cashew
[Image: 239.gif]
uh... no, just no.
That's a really messy concept art if you ask me.
Heehee, it's just a lesser kind of concept arts, after all. I didn't plan to make it well polished like Justin's work. It'd be time consuming if i polish it(especially with my weakness on raster manipulation softwares).

Maybe i'll update it with some names and differing JG and JH connections later (maybe).
Technically we're all the centre of the universe because the universe is meant to be infinitely big and expanding in all directions (nerd)
(06-29-2015, 10:20 PM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]Technically we're all the centre of the universe because the universe is meant to be infinitely big and expanding in all directions (nerd)

Those two statements contradict with each other.
To note something, the universe is not known to expand in all directions as that depends on variety of factors.

Quote:According to Einstein's theory of General Relativity, space itself can be curved by mass. As a result, the density of the universe — how much mass it has spread over its volume — determines its shape, as well as its future.

Considering the amount of mass, and its emplacement, it might be safe to assume that the universe has an irregular shape.
(06-29-2015, 10:46 PM)Bloxin Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2015, 10:20 PM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]Technically we're all the centre of the universe because the universe is meant to be infinitely big and expanding in all directions (nerd)

Those two statements contradict with each other.

No.

If you have an infinitely big plane that expands in all directions, then when you pick two points on that plane, the distance between them will be gradually increasing. Same goes for a three-dimensional space.
please disco stop doing mathematics
(06-29-2015, 10:54 PM)Tachyon Wrote: [ -> ]please disco stop doing mathematics

No.
Pages: 1 2