Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attention faction leaders!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Would each faction leader/representative kindly post here with their faction's view of the 522nd Liberty Battlegroup? It'd be mucho appreciated and would help us work out the kinks.

-Niezck
' Wrote:Would each faction leader/representative kindly post here with their faction's view of the 522nd Liberty Battlegroup? It'd be mucho appreciated and would help us work out the kinks.

-Niezck

Apparently they bathe regularly, and try not to belch or fart in public.

They could however have a better knowledge of Discordianism.

Thanks,

Mal
I myself have only met one of these people, Ascendent Justice,
I have found it rather enjoyable and him having good rp, tho i would have to admit seeing a liberty battlecruiser freaks me out when i just log in and undock.

LWB - Approach with suspicion, and avoid if possible. If they answer our questions, suspicions, etc in a negative way, opening fire is authorized. If they do so in a positive way, continue to treat them with suspicion.

Unfriendly Neutral in laments terms.
In the past, the 522nd has aided Bretonian rebels against Her Majesty's military. Because of that, Borderworld Exports will eye them with suspicion, at the least.
Dear Sirs and Madams of the 522nd Rednecker Squadron,

My name is Harold Brown.

As CEO of Gateway Interstellar, I must say that I find your associations with pirates and other such rabble most reprehensible and disgusting for officers of the former Liberty Navy that held the principles or law and order so dear to their hearts.

How could you have shed your love for the community and people so quickly? Are you so weak against political turmoil that you've lost all your beliefs in the defense of the public and the well-being of your fellow citizens?

To be honest, I have no idea how this has actually happened. How in the name of the Queen did the Liberty Navy overlook individuals with obvious inclinations towards piracy and terrorism?!

Either the rumours of your alliance with these rabble is true, or they're some vile rumour began by your enemies. I find it completely unbelievable!

Signed,
Harold Brown, CEO Gateway Interstellar.
All i really have to say is I'm getting pretty sick of seeing the same LABC running rampant throughout liberty, with little to no RP.

522nd is a decent faction, just work on your roleplay and take advantage of the RP opportunities that the faction holds.

LSF is blood red with the 522nd.
People, I want diplomatic relations if possible ... Criticisms can come later when the final piece is posted. For now, the repsheet has a lot of holes in it.

Thanks to those that have posted so far.

-Niezck

P.S.
The IMG attitude towards the 522nd is that of neutrality.

EDIT: This thread hereby gets the following:

[Image: niezcksoa.png]
The RFP will regard you as suspicious or unfriendly. Your interactions with pirates requires that. The moment we see you in league with Rheinland pirates or terrorists your status will most undoubtedly become hostile.
CR

Err - whot'z dat?

It acted friendly when we encountered them in Tau 31, so no reason for shooting.

Me - hmm... fun idea for a faction. Guess every faction leader with an idea has to get an extinguisher and a flame-resistant suit before he starts leading for real...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5