Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Well...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my long hiatus is finally over. I've finally gotten a regular computer which can run Freelancer, so I'll once again be around in-game, rather than just obsessively lurking the forums.

Of course, all my old characters are long since deleted, though I'll be resurrecting some or all of them at some point. Currently only have one (entirely new) character, who I'm still working on.

Also, a big thanks to .:j:.Jack.Crow for helping out a newbie Junker.

See y'all in space.
Awesome!

Hope to see Hawkins back in action!
its so sad to lose past characters

i dont know how you can make it back and rebuildit all- im not sure i could do it. all those repeat trade trips !
Glad to see you back:)
Welcome back!

Dunno, but equal opportunity I suppose. =]
OHNOES!
Good to have you back!

If your insight on the forums shows anything about your RP, I'm looking foward to meeting you ingame.
' Wrote:...a regular computer which can run Freelancer...

I feel your pain and subsequent joy man, for the first time since I moved away from home, I have a decent desktop PC to run Freelancer on, not a laptop for a change!

Welcome back
Welcome back! While I don't know you, i've seen some of your posts lying in the midsts of the long & forgotten section. Over there by Hoodlum's hat stand.