Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well not new to freelancer, however new to this rp server. I found my old freelancer cd while digging around in an old box of mine and then decided to load it up and play through it again. Which lead me to here when I was looking for good trade routes mid game. So I decided to give this a try when I finally completed the game.

I am however also not new to rp! Having rp'd on multiple games and threads.

However what I am new to is rp on freelancer and how it works on this server. I am however slowly reading around and trying to figure things out so I will attempt to do good. Hopefully I can get set up how I want.

Ideas I am playing around with is Bounty Hunters Guild or Rheinland, as I enjoy both their ship designs. However still clueless on how to get to either/or options.

Any tips or hints are great. Currently just mining helium for now like the Angel's beginner guide. Choo choo.
Hey there mate! I'm glad you found our community! I wish you a warm welcome. Its great that you're following the begginers guide, frel free to browse around forums for more guides. If you needanything else, just PM [Angels] tagged players in-game or PM me on forums!

Cheers

~[Angels]Foochow
Welcome to the server Drakilian.
If you need any help, you can also PM my account if needed :-)
(07-02-2015, 09:17 AM)Drakilian Wrote: [ -> ]Well not new to freelancer, however new to this rp server. I found my old freelancer cd while digging around in an old box of mine and then decided to load it up and play through it again. Which lead me to here when I was looking for good trade routes mid game. So I decided to give this a try when I finally completed the game.

I am however also not new to rp! Having rp'd on multiple games and threads.

However what I am new to is rp on freelancer and how it works on this server. I am however slowly reading around and trying to figure things out so I will attempt to do good. Hopefully I can get set up how I want.

Ideas I am playing around with is Bounty Hunters Guild or Rheinland, as I enjoy both their ship designs. However still clueless on how to get to either/or options.

Any tips or hints are great. Currently just mining helium for now like the Angel's beginner guide. Choo choo.
Welcome!!!!!!
If you need any help you can PM me too, I visit forums everyday and i should be fast to reply, to PM me, or anyone else if you need to, just click the name and it should be under Contact me!
Always is great to see new faces around! hehehe, Welcome!

As you can see there are so great people around! It will be a pleasure to give you a hand in all you need. Personally, im usually in Pennsylvania system (the starting place) as --JohnyWalker-- so feel free to contact me for any question! I really love to help new pilots coming to our DANGEROUS space hahahahaha.

Enjoy!!