Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jack Stivenson also known as "Black Jack"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Good day, Mr Stivenson.

I am Mr. Yoshida, of the Lane Hackers. It was with deep displeasure that I discovered today that your Zoner installation now requires special docking permission. One of your suppliers named Santa.Maria told me to contact you in order to remedy this issue.

As you may well know there is a trade lane project taking place right outside your door. And perhaps you have read history books which explain that each time a House settled a planet with millions of inhabitants and a trade lane was constructed, linking the planet with the rest of the House, then the House was in position to fully claim that system as part of its core territory.

Of course as a Zoner you realize what would happen to your laboratory if that system becomes Bretonian core space. Your brethren in Pennsylvania understand this better than anyone, I believe. This is where I come in. As a Lane Hacker, it is also in my interest to not see this network being completed. That is why I am here.

I was stealthy in my approach in the past, and I shall remain being. You should not worry about that.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
To: Mr. Yoshida

Greetings.

Dear Mr. Yoshida. I want to tell you few things before telling you about docking access.

1. Omega 3 is Border system of Bretonia and it's mainly IMG and Zoner system.
2. Sprague was settled by Bretonia only because of war with Gallia and they were in real desperation, that's why they did that.
3. I don't think that Omega 3 will be Bretonian Core system, because Liberty did great success in Leeds system and Bretonia can push forward and take Leeds back and after that happend planet Leeds will again be under Bretonia control and people of Sprague will again return to their home.

And now about your docking access to Palmer Research Station.

I think you don't know or don't want to understand what we are doing on our base. We closed docking permission because we are working with really dangerous technology and don't want to be disterbed. We are giving docking access only to people who work for us as nomad hunters and suppliers. Also we don't like people who will use our station as pirate base. You wish to stop trade lanes construction in Omega 3 and use our base as drop point, i am sorry, but i can't grant you docking access for that. Your application is
VOID. You can see who have docking permission in here:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1687398

Also here is the place where you should request for docking permission on Palmer Research Station.

Even if i can't give you access on our base, still you have docking permition to Freeport 1.

Jack Stivenson out.
...uploading.data...

Well since we opened this channel, let's keep our discussion here then.

It seems you are an optimist person, not sharing the fears of what will happen in Omega-3. However, you should know that I am not a man who makes inaccurate predictions. Afterall I was one of the key people who revealed the Hudson crisis to the people of Sirius.

Your research is of no concern to me, I do not wish to have access to the more private levels of Palmer, only to the ones that the rest of your civilian suppliers have. Considering that you showed me the application of the Raptors, I suppose you want something more in return right?

Well, let's see. We have caught several times bitter enemies of ours moving supplies to your station. ( 123 ) Normally if a transport is carrying base construction/maintenance commodities we demand the entire cargo but if you grant me docking rights all transports moving supplies to Palmer will be excempted from my operations.

Greetings again Mr. Yoshida.

We gaved docking permission to Raptors under several conditions. And if they violate some of them they can forget about docking there again. And we made deal with Raptors only because they brought some nomad matherials to us few times.

Trust me hacker, we have good reason to close the station. We are working with dangerous hazard nomad technology and it's not a joke. We are working hard to learn something more about their tech and obtain it to human ships if that bring some use to us.

And about this:

"We have caught several times bitter enemies of ours moving supplies to your station. Normally if a transport is carrying base construction/maintenance commodities we demand the entire cargo but if you grant me docking rights all transports moving supplies to Palmer will be excempted from my operations."

Should i look at it as threat to us? Will you engage our supplies ships too? Because if so then we will have to bring more ships to Omega 3 in protection of our interests.

Jack Stivenson out.
...uploading.data...

Of course not.

Normally master corporate hoodlums, such as the President of Universal Shipping who you saw on the attached files, are being extorted, humiliated and interrogated beyond measure. However in the case that they bring supplies to Palmer, I offered to let all of them go unpunished.

I can also offer Computer software in case you are interested.

Mr. Yoshida.

You know. We are interested in new computers and new computer software and we heared that Lane Hackers have best of them. We can give you docking access under next conditions:

1. No shooting near Palmer.
2. No pirating near Palmer.
3. You will provide us new computers and software.
4. You won't stop Bowex in this region as they are our suppliers from house space.
5. While on base you will turn off your computers in case of security because still, you are hacker...

And last. I've seen somekind of new scanner on 1 of your ships. I think you created new scanner for some reason. We would like to have 1 of it for our research. If you can deliver it too we will be very glad, if not - well, np.

If you see this conditions acceptable then ok.
Jack Stivenson out.
...uploading.data...

Good day.

I am not particularly fond of providing supplies simply for docking access when all the other Zoner installations are welcome to us, but your home, your rules.
  1. Done.
  2. Done.
  3. One of my men handled the deliveries. Six Computers equipped with superior hardware than the ones you can find in the civilian market configured for scientific research as well as many different software programs which can be used for scientific analysis. Sadly we don't have any software related directly to the nomads, this is not our field. To make up we have provided you with software to freely access Hacker Radio which provides the best music in the galaxy as well as being the #1 source of news. Here is the shipping manifest, you can retrieve the delivery from cargo storage 5C of Freeport 1.
  4. Done. Considering that they no longer possess a license to transport Trade Lane parts, they are of no value to us.
  5. Done. Needless to say, I am still appalled by your lack of trust.

As for our new scanner, who told you about it? In any case, it is our latest invention, a living proof of the Lane Hacker ingenuity and inventiveness. I can assure you that this scanner is worth several times more than your entire research station, so it is obviously off the table. If everything is in order I will privately send you the names of the ships that I may use to dock with Palmer.

Mr. Yoshida.

Your comuters and that new programm software were much better then ours (on 35% mope powerfull). Freeport personal didn't wanted even to give it to us in first place. We are thanking you for that.
About that scanner, i was not shure that it was prodused by your organization and not shure still. That hacker that i've met didn't told me who constructed it. It's not a problem if you can't deliver it.

And deal is a deal. I'm waiting for ships to add them on list. It will be better if there will be 1 TAG, but i can add few ships. But remember. After few violation of that agreement i will have to remove your ships from docking list.

Awaiting for names.
Jack Stivenson out.
Docking permission is GRANTED from today. I hope you won't bring us much toubles Lane Hacker.

Jack Stivenson out.