Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Resignation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

...Transmission Incoming....
Signal Source Confirmed: Location - Puerta de Tierra

To Whoever Remains,

My short tenure with this Congress draws to a close. When I first contacted you, looking for acceptance, I made it a point to mention that while I would assist the Congress in its pursuits, I also had projects of my own that I would need to attend to. This is the crossroads at which I now find myself. My continued association with this collective is drawing undue attention to my actions, and threatening the projects I hold most dear.

In short, I feel this group has lost it's way. As Junkers, we deal in the shadows, forging alliances and agreements to further our goals as well as the goals of those we deal with. But, in light of recent events, our allies wane from the actions we've taken. The Junker's Congress mindset seems to be that we are untouchable, nothing could be further from the truth. La Mona Castra should have been a wake up call, but instead, it was a final bell. For us to succeed, we need positive relations with those in charge, not hostility.

My words here may seem heartless, but I assure you this is far from the truth.

Should you need assistance in the future with projects, you know where to find me and you know you can count on me.

Toujours je resterai
Votre obéissant serviteur,

[Image: mcvlTuS.png]
...Transmission Terminated...