Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Meeting Asclepius' Disciples.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: rweMOQG.png]
With the Montante moored safely with Atka's docking systems, Thallia entered the first airlock door. Closing it behind her, she took a few moments to contemplate what may take place in the coming moments. Who will she be meeting? What will this test be like? Will she be able to leave with the cryogenic technology she so desperately needed? She shook her head as the sound of the chamber decompressing deafening her momentarily, the true purpose of her need for these pods must not be revealed. Now that the chamber was decompressed, she remove her flightsuit and put it to one side. Thallia had picked her suit specially for it's high collar and long cut, but now she was wearing it for the first time she began to wonder if she would end up regretting that. Tugging at her collar, she opens the secondary airlock door and walks onto Atka.

She reaches out a hand with a gregarious smile to the person waiting for her. "Go...good day, my name is Dr. Thorn. Who are yo...you?"
Atka Research Station - 17th Sigma system

Atka Research Station, peaceful station in Sigma-17 system where Cryer employees make new pharmaceuticals and stuff. Or so the Sirius believes. In fact it's station full pain, screaming, torture and much more. Today however, ERS. Sarah Cryer is going to meet a guest, someone who was living here, someone who probably doesn't know more about shady projects on Atka.

Sarah and two huge guys follow the signs leading them to the bay where this guest should be now. And yes, a guest is standing there reaching Sarah's hand. With a kind smile she shakes hand and looks deeply into Thallia's eyes.

"Greetings, Miss Torn. I am ERS Sarah Cryer, welcome on board dear."

"Thank you, Ms. Cryer, for your invi...invitation. I look forward to learning more about your, urm, cryogenic products." She looks back at Sarah's eyes for a couple moments, returning her smile, before eyeing up the two men she had brought with her with a discerning glare. "I, ur, hope they aren't for my sake... I'm not going to be any trouble."

Looking back to Sarah with a curious expression, she lets go of her hand, returning it to her other hand and clasping them together. "So n...now that I'm here... how do we proceed Ms. Cryer?"

Sarah just nods merely and motions to move away. Both guys nodded and disappeared shortly after, leaving Sarah and Thallia alone.

"How to proceed? Follow me to our conference room please, there we can talk in private."

Sarah says quietly and turns around, now heading to the dark corridor. Few seconds later windows appear on both, left and right side and different lights are glowing from them. Behind the first window is one man resting on the bed with infusion and blue liquid leaking into his vein. Behind another one is young girl sitting on the bed and hugging her teddy bear, while Cryer doctor is sitting beside her and offering her a bit of food with no success.

Soon they would arrive to the conference room, with one long table, numerous chairs around and one projector. Sarah motions to sit down and takes a seat herself.
Thallia takes a seat opposite to Sarah, placing her satchel bag to one side and leaning forward in the chair.

"It's quite the, urm, operation you've got going on here Ms. Cryer. Can't help but feel a certain cur...curiosity as to those two rooms we passed but, ur, company confidentiality and all I suppose."

Thallia shifts in her seat uncomfortably, reigning in her mind. Remember what you are here for and don't get in any trouble. She clears her throat and looks back to Sarah.

"So, this test... what does it consist of? I'm not sure if I needed to prepare anything, or...urm... what it is you're testing. Would you mi...mind explaining?"

Sarah nods merely and stands up, sighing loudly shortly after. Turning around she slowly and carefuly pours multi-fruit juice into glasses. Then she turns back and places one glass in front of Thallia.

"I know, I know. Curiosity grows and feelings strike. If you want, I can share some informations about their health. And yeah, good idea heh."

Sarah gives Thallia a cheeky smile and stands up again, slowly walking to the shelf placed on the wall behind Thallia.

Still keeping smile on her face, she grabs 4 lists and walks back to her chair and again takes a seat.

"Here dear. This is an old test for our practicants. But maybe you would love more practical way of test, hm? Practical way would be to diagnose desease of our patient and I mean that little girl. Which one would you like to choose, dear?"
Thallia expression changes as her curiosity fires up, the passion of its drive burning through her eyes. Her hands pick up the lists and she looks over them briefly before putting them to one side and looking back to Sarah.

"huh.... you, ur, know me too well already it seems Ms. Cryer. What infor... information about the subject may you share before the, ur, test begins? Name... age... anything I'm allowed to know beforehand. If this is a, urm, test... I'm assuming you already know her condition."

She bends down to her satchel bag and pulls out a notepad and pencil, careful to select a blank pad. She lays them gently on the table, before sealing the bag once more; careful to subtly change the lock code on the small padlock.

"Right... shall we get started?"

Sarah jusz gives her a nice or rather kind smile, lifting up the glass of the apple juice. Looking at Thallia however, slowly puts it back on the table and rewards her with cheeky smirk.

"First of all, call me Sarah please. You know, I would get insane sooner or later hearing Cryer, Cryer and Cryer eh."

Sarah bows slightly in order to confirm her words and merely winks at Thallia.

"Check the fourth list please. I knew you would choose practice over theory. Subject's name is Yve, age 9, she collapsed on Hawaii in Sigma-19, signs of poison, puking, dehydration and fever. Last known temperature was 39,3C. Do you want to see her?"
She looks through the fourth file, taking notes in her pad periodically as she finds important details.

"Ok, ur Ms.... Sarah. I suppose you would. The joys of, ur, bearing the comapny name. Ok, so if I diagnose Yve the test is passed... very well, certainly beats a wr...written test."

Her eyes dart between Sarah and the case notes, trying to discern any signs of hidden information on Sarah's part. Paranoia had thus far proven a good friend, why abandon her now? Thallia stands up, brushing down her suit.

"If she is, ur, sick there's no po...point waiting. Best get to it. If you would, ur, please lead the way."

Sarah gives her a wink and motions to stand up and follow her. Both women are going through the corridor again, but out of sudden Sarah turnes left and proceeds to the end. Small door opens and Sarah walks in with Thallia.

"First of all, important stuff. You know, clean hands and get a proper clothing. If you are shy then you can change your clothes in the bathroom over there."

Not paying attention to Thallia's moves now and slowly takes off her coat, shirt and skirt, standing there in the underwear while searching for her blue ER pants and top. Same clothes for Thallia.

"Are you ready? Decontamination first."
Pages: 1 2