Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am Fadius. I used to pilot here a long time ago. I also was part of Deep Space Engineering back then. I am back now and really like the additions since the last time I played. I would like to join a faction, just not sure which one. Please let me know of a good faction to join. I am looking at LPI, but also am trying to get a feel for the game again.

Also, I am trying to find the correct loadout for my ship so I can stop being penalized. I am not sure what should be on my ship. I am flying the Sunrider. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Hello!

what are you interested in doing, roleplay wise?
(07-06-2015, 03:08 PM)Fadius Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am Fadius. I used to pilot here a long time ago. I also was part of Deep Space Engineering back then. I am back now and really like the additions since the last time I played. I would like to join a faction, just not sure which one. Please let me know of a good faction to join. I am looking at LPI, but also am trying to get a feel for the game again.

Also, I am trying to find the correct loadout for my ship so I can stop being penalized. I am not sure what should be on my ship. I am flying the Sunrider. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

If you need help, just PM me and ill help you out!
As you say you are a returning member i suppose you know the rules.
Hope you have fun here, if you need assistance with anything feel free to PM me, or the [Angels] (tagged white on the forums) when it comes to in game related things.

ADVERTISMENT TIME!:

(ninja) (bandit)