Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Wichita Orbital R&D - Docking Permits Available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: g7e16tU.png]
Healing Sirius
Sector By Sector

Wichita Orbital R&D

Base Information

Wichita Orbital R&D is a Freelancer station constructed in early 822 in polar orbit of the planet Wichita in the Kansas system. The station serves as the kicking off point for the Junction Wreck Reconstruction Project (JWRP). It is meant to function as housing for the Project personnel and warehousing for supplies necessary to the reconstruction.

JWRP will ultimately refurbish the Junction Wreck into a Research Station devoted to power development technologies and stellar research. This will include dark matter, gravity, fusion and other stellar phenomena found in the Kansas system.

Currently Required Commodities

Commodity
Nearest Seller
Seller's Price
Wichita's Price
Quantity Desired
Hull Segments (2 cargo item)
Magellan - Freeport 4
500 Cr
2,000 Cr
Industrial Hardware
New York - Trenton Outpost
200 Cr
800 Cr
Reinforced Alloy
Pensylvania - Philadelphia Station
250 Cr
1,000 Cr

Trade Routes

Required Commodity
Location - Commodity (Buy/Sell)
Final Destination
Hull Segments
Magellan: Freeport 4 - Hull Segments (500 Cr / 2,000 Cr)
Kansas: Wichita Orbital R&D
Industrial Hardware
Magellan: Freeport 4 - Whiskey (1,504 Cr / 2,227 Cr)
New York: Planet Manhattan- Liberty Ale (199 Cr / 226 Cr)
New York: Trenton Outpost - Industrial Hardware (200 Cr/ 800 Cr)
Reinforced Alloy
Magellan: Freeport 4 - Elixers (1,721 Cr / 2,507 Cr)
Pennsylvania: Philadelphia Station - Reinforced Alloy (250 CR / 1,000 CR)

[Image: oHLnUdr.png]
Hirschel Energy
Research & Development

To the various haulers of Sirius, greetings!

Wichita Orbital R&D is purchasing! We need the following commodities at the listed price.

32,000 units of Robotic Hardware, 750 CR/unit
36,000 units of High Performance Alloy, 1,500 CR/unit
36,000 units of Heat Sinks, 2,000 CR/unit
96,000 units of Industrial Hardware, 800 CR/unit
20,000 units of Nanomembrane Filters, 1,500 CR/unit

These are open contracts, payable on delivery.
Hirschel Energy
Research & Development

822/07/20
Kansas System: Wichita Orbital R&D

It is with deep regret that Hirschel Energy R and D must report the loss of Founder and CEO, Charles Alestone to a "Dutchman" event.

Mr. Alestone was supervising an effort to pressurize a compartment on the Junction Wreck when a torch cut across a previously undiscovered gas main in the hull. Mr. Alestone had been in the process of moving between moorings, and his boots alone were not sufficient to keep him attached to the station.

It is believed that his suit suffered damage because his locator beacon could not be detected. The lifeguard ship, -=J=-Bandersnatch was overwhelmed with casualties, and it was several minutes before Mr. Alestone was noticed to be missing.

A search is ongoing, but, at this point, it is merely to recover the body, as Mr. Alestone's life support would have become exhausted some hours ago.
Hirschel Energy
Research & Development

it is my sad duty as VP of this fine company to anounce that are curent C.E.O. Has decided to take a leave of absence for a perod of time as yet unknown,.

therefor as are plan of succession has kiced in i am now interem C.E.O. My name well i am simply known as The Captan. i was the silient partner now i must step just a foot in to the light. now that we have the mushy paper work crap is out of the way.

Lets cut the crap i have had it with this wont help wont suply crap i want to hear back form the ceo of U.S.I and the Comenwwelth of liberty and Mr. Yoshida as well as the junker congress and either bowex or gateway with in the next week, or im going to have to run this all on my own and reaserch station will (wich alll this is makeing preperation for )be a no dock for any shiping company who wilingly chose not to be involved in this ground breaking progect.
Thank you For your time
The Captin

oorp note: this truly sadens me that i had to pleed for a shipping company to cantact me its your server given purpose to suply and this is with (dev suporte) will be and npc base some day come on guys get on board.
======
=======
======