Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mr. Yoshida [Encrypted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

九州孤立
:: connecting ::
:: samura heavy industries soft v. 4.20::
:: kepler relay::
:: loading software ::

[Image: tAOPBfC.jpg]

Dear Mr Yoshida.

While I am usually displeased with such people as Lane Hackers, it seems I would need your help. You are known for your abilities to track down certain messages, data and files and we would like to obtain some data that would put Liberal Party of Kusari into uneasy position - be it shameful photos from filthy party, evidence of a bribe or just anything else you could imagine. I would offer, myself, a round sum of 20 million credits for such blackmail item.

These liberals will not be the future of Kusari.

Thank you for your time,
Minomaya Irosoku, KIP

九州孤立
:: source disconnected ::
:: turning off ::

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Konnichiwa Mr Irosoku.

While I understand your reluctance to deal with people like me, neither of us can deny that we share the same goals in this particular and pivotal moment of Kusarian history. Will Kusari preserve its traditional roots or become a decadent and twisted version of Liberty? The actions of all those involved, including KIP, will determine the outcome which will seal Kusari's path for the decades to come.

Since we are together on this fight, I do not require any payment for my services. As long as you are efficient, resourceful and you come up with results, I will continue feeding you with more incriminating evidence.

As it is well-known, the main supporter of the Liberal Party is Kishiro Technologies. I possess incriminating evidence which can put them in an uneasy position. Are you interested?

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

九州孤立

Dear Mr Yoshida.

It is wonderful to see allies of the Old Kusari, even if those are to be found in the most suprising and unlikely places. Since we share the very same goal that is to prevent Kusari from the further corruption, I eagerly accept your proposal and I would be glad to obtain such data. Kishiro-backers and Kishiro itself, alongside with their cronies and spies, are not the future that Kusari wants - quite the opposite.

As for the payment, since you do not require any money, I swear to the gentleman's word that Party, unofficially of course, will fulfill one of your request in the future - in the time of need that might come one day. I say this, because my spirit would not rest if the favor has not been returned.

Thank you for your time,
Minomaya Irosoku, KIP

九州孤立

...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

I am uploading you Kishiro Technologies' law infractions. Note that they were commited not by a low-standing employee but by Yoshi Sato, the Director of Human Resources & Public Relations.

The Laws of Liberty
Section Four: III. Liberty-Rheinland Embargo

The Laws of Rheinland
Article Three: Trade regulations §1.1

Let's see what you can do with that. Unless necessary, do not use the picture where my name is shown.

九州孤立

Dear Mr Yoshida.

While I do not think Rheinland would be interested into these photos, I am thinking to put a diplomatical note to the Republic of Liberty through third party bodies or through our official office. While none of the Kusari Laws are broken, it does not mean that Kishiro keiretsu should be breaking law of the other Houses. While we both share some despise to the House of Liberty, it would be pretty interesting and ironic to use lawful methods and overall Liberty law to harm Kishiro's opinion. I love how you already replaced the ID of the camshots as if it was taken by the Samuran vessel - you are master of your art, Yoshida-sama.

If you happened to visit Tau-29, there is a locker on the Freeport 6 with finest Sake available in Kusari. Consider it a gift from our party. Locker No.172, password 6612.

Thank you for your time,
Minomaya Irosoku, KIP

九州孤立

...uploading.data...

Smuggling Fusion Diodes through the border is against the laws of Rheinland, Mr Irosoku.

Arigato for the sake. I shall open the bottles as soon as I hear Kishiro's condemnation by the "courts".

九州孤立

Dear Mr Yoshida.

The domino tiles were moved by us. Now, we will await reply of both Rheinland and Liberty authorities. Your identity has been kept in secrecy.

There is also another matter that could help Samura Heavy Industries. I think you may like it, since it would target your direct enemies, Ageira Innovations and Deep Space Engineering.

Some Zoners on Freeport 6 were heard gossiping about the star system called Alberta and increased number of convoys sent into there. Would you mind if I asked you to investigate it? Ageira is not really known to push money and resources into void, so it must be something serious.

Thank you for your time,
Minomaya Irosoku, KIP

九州孤立