Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Coming Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone I know it has been quite some time since I visited these forums last or logged into the game. For those of you who remember me or those who don't my name is Jeremey and before my hiatus I was a fairly active Disco member who played for the Colonial Remnant and Kusari Navy. It's been close to 8 months since I last visited this website, in that time my wife had our first baby and I survived two hurricanes and a nasty hospital visit only to find myself longing for the community I knew as Discovery and the game called Freelancer.

Sadly logging in today I found that all of my characters are gone so it looks like I will be starting fresh. Hopefully this will give me a unique perspective on the community and I think the chance then to find myself playing a pirate or terrorist for once instead of a good guy.:cool:

Anyways it's great to be back and I hope to see some familiar faces soon and meet some new ones as well.
Hey! Welcome back to the server, i may not of known you at all, but i might get a chance!

Well if you need help starting out again, just pm me and ill try to help ya.

Saigo.
Welcome back.:)

You appear to know your way around, so I doubt you will need any help, but PM me if you do.

I would say join a faction and don't buy a capital ship, but since you have been factionalised before neither are issues that will trouble you.

Enjoy the Sirius sector.
Welcome back Falco, if you are really looking for a pirate faction let me know, the AFA is always looking for former KNF officers who know their way around Kusari.

Oh and congrats on the little one.

Welcome back, and that was a nice little app for the XA you got there...

:)
Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone. It's nice to meet some new faces and see some old ones like JihadJoe and Zelot. Speaking of Jihad though thanks for mentioning my app to XA, I actually am looking forward to playing on the "wrong side of the law" this time around. Even though we all know that the Xeno Alliance is doing the right thing.;)