Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy folks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To make long story short, I have been playing vanilla freelancer LAN and single player for about a decade. As I found this amazing mod, tried it out in open SP I decided to get online. So here I am.

I'll be running two characters, one a fighter pilot and another one as an intergalactic freighter/ trucker. Se ya all online.

I am a huge fan on the good old wing commander - series games and based on that I'm interested in faction roleplay and maybe someday running a company/ faction of my own. As for now I'm trying to get a hang on the game, the rules and such matters.
Hello Padawan,

So... Another one LOST in Sirius be ... *coughs*
Oh well ... it seems stuck 'ere we be ... for long time *smirks*

Learn ALOT you still have, Padawan. Life in Sirius not easy be ... see, you will ... very soon ... ehmm

Welcome to our humble 'world' ... And try to get not in too much troubles ... IF possible ... *smirks*

* May "The Force" with us all be ! *
Hey there, newcomer! Welcome to Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7. It's pleasure to see new faces! If you have any questions feel free contact any player In-Game with [Angels] tag! We're here to help you. Or you can drop me a PM on forums or add me on Skype (stefixsrb). I'll be more than happy to answer all your questions. Best of luck! Cheers!

~[Angels]Foochow