Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Earth 2150.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yet another great game, thou I don't quite know if it's that popular. It can be fun for hours, and you customize your vehicles. Another thing about this game, is there is "Underground" like mine shafts you can dug up, and send units down there to operate or surprise attack an enemy base from underground.

There are torrents for them, but not alot of seeding, and if you look around you can find direct downloads somewhere. :yahoo:

Anyone else know of this great game?
Yeah i know this game its cool If i remeber you had Several Factions as well... I had this On a "twilight" It takes long if you Build a very strong Unit :laugh:
Good game, but way too much micromanagement. I'd like there to be a game with the same level of customisation as Earth 2150 and Earth 2160 (yes I own both) with default units that are very good at their tasks anyway.

As it stands, choosing the Arisian Dynasty (spelling?), plonking a quad laser (laser turret and laser top) on top of the heaviest chassis, building 10, and then watching them get completely raped by the lunar corporations EMP guns gets tiresome.

Good game, but I think there are a few balancing issues with it... That, and defence structures in 2150 are so worthless unless you're the Lunar Corp.
2150 was good, 2160 dumbed it down and slapped a really pathetic story on it.

Play 2150 and throw 2160 out the window.
earth 2150 is a great game... i like to play with the UCS and their battle mechs

the story is also very good

and the gameplay rocks
the day and night change - semidestructable landscape - custom vehicles - all fractions look and handle different - active weather... and so on and on and on

just say ... its great

and earth 2160 suxx
ok i bought this game (original box and all).. and i tried it for half an hour...

and gave up !

all i remember is that it was dark and i think rainy-- the buildings were brown the earth was grey. possibly some nice green and red twinkly lights and vry boxy buildings which were rather large.... and yes an rts.
there was a complex faction storyline.

thats it. after that i pined for the funny cartoonish music and speech of CNC Red Alert 1 and gave up Earth 2150..

i still have the box on the shelf so maybe one day.......
maybe you should try the tutorial first...

i dont belive you, if you tell me that you tried FL one hour and after this hour you decided to like it:)

give this game a chance;)
' Wrote:maybe you should try the tutorial first...

i dont belive you, if you tell me that you tried FL one hour and after this hour you decided to like it:)

give this game a chance;)

actually i did try FL for half and hour intially and decided i didnt like it 2 years back -- because of no joystick. but then i tried it again recenlty Disco and found its fun cos of multiplayer. Its a very casual space game for me.

So yea u r right i should com eback to Earth 2150. I think I actually bought the game because I knew it had a lot of depth. No hurry to sink in that depth quitee yet though.