Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

hello all. Thanks for letting me join the community. I have been playing on the server for a few weeks now, but somehow my registration attempts failed three times, ah...well, guess the admins were too busy.
Nevertheless, ...
I am happy to be here, I like the server and the overall polite atmosphere. Meet you in space !

John Spades (and family)
Welcome, best advice is to read the rules a few times as some of them can be confusing at first. Dont be afraid to ask questions, we were all new at some point.
Igiss thought you were a bot most likely. :D (Same thing happened to me.)

Welcome to Discovery. :)(Server and forum.)

Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.

If you need any help, PM me.

Try to have fun, enough people will tell you to read the rules after me, but most of it is common sense.
Welcome have a nice time see you in space

nooblet..... you were to late for me way to late
Welcome to disco!
' Wrote:nooblet..... you were to late for me way to late

No. I am never late.

I can still save you.

*Dramatic seen ensues with Rouge and n00bl3t fighting over the keyboard to delete Rouge's BB.*
Welcome!

Have a great time here
Read up on some history a bit, find what you like, and get involved, and i will be your friend forever.

also, if you find anything that is against rules (clearly you've read them by now) then do you best to screenshot (print screen) and report it.
Welcome to Discovery have fun and read the rules..
Oh and yeah join Colonial Remnant;)..