Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! I don't think that anyone will remember me but I am a member of Discovery community since 2009. I started here as a member of OPG Omega Pirate Guild and it was really fun. As time passed by I joined official factions such as [TBH] (Zorba), =LSF= (Tom DeLonge), [RM], Ageira| (Elbert), [AFA] (Bruce Lee/Jackie Chan), Aoi Iseijin, [UC]. I really enjoyed playing here back at that time but about year and a half I completely stopped playing here, so I lost all my characters.

Now I am back and I am really looking forward to play here again. I'll start from the scratch but it is going to be fun.

I'd love to join factions that I used to be part of, especially The Brotherhood, Ageira and AFA, I am not sure how many original members are still here but we had some fun.

See you in space!
Welcome back, always glad to see returning players... You never truly leave disco do you.
If you were in AFA, you might like Dai 343 Kaigun Kokutai as this is one of the active Kusari factions.
(07-19-2015, 10:43 AM)Fluffyball Wrote: [ -> ]If you were in AFA, you might like Dai 343 Kaigun Kokutai as this is one of the active Kusari factions.

Shameless promotions damn

Anyhow, welcome back.
The Blood Dragons are always on the lookout for players. We're pretty active in Kusari and growing in strength all the time.
#thisisntashamelessplugoranything

Cross offers bounty credits for RP, recon, and blues. The chat's not too insane, and all(most) of us take our medication daily. What more could you want?

either way, I'm done with the bandwagon now. Welcome back~
Quote:AFA
AFA is dead and has been for a while now.

But yeah, if you want to check out the current iteration of the Farmers Alliance then see the link in my sig (:
Heyo! As representive of TBH I can say that we always welcome old veterans or just good players back.
AFA is no longer alive, but Alliance) faction which I lead have most of active AFA players, you could check it out.
Add me on skype if you want to join any of those two or both factions.
(07-19-2015, 10:35 AM)Loki557 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back, always glad to see returning players... You never truly leave disco do you.

Yeah that's right Smile

(07-19-2015, 10:43 AM)Fluffyball Wrote: [ -> ]If you were in AFA, you might like Dai 343 Kaigun Kokutai as this is one of the active Kusari factions.
Thanks! I'll take a look.

(07-19-2015, 10:54 AM)Chuba Wrote: [ -> ]

Shameless promotions damn

Anyhow, welcome back.

Haha Big Grin that's not so bad Big Grin

(07-19-2015, 11:49 AM)Sabru Wrote: [ -> ]The Blood Dragons are always on the lookout for players. We're pretty active in Kusari and growing in strength all the time.
Great, thank you for your offer Smile

(07-19-2015, 12:04 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]#thisisntashamelessplugoranything

Cross offers bounty credits for RP, recon, and blues. The chat's not too insane, and all of us take our medication daily. What more could you want?

either way, I'm done with the bandwagon now. Welcome back~
Big Grin thanks

(07-19-2015, 12:08 PM)Protégé Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:AFA
AFA is dead and has been for a while now.

But yeah, if you want to check out the current iteration of the Farmers Alliance then see the link in my sig (:
Yeah I know it's a shame, thanks I'll definitely see it

(07-19-2015, 12:10 PM)JayDee Wrote: [ -> ]Heyo! As representive of TBH I can say that we always welcome old veterans or just good players back.
AFA is no longer alive, but Alliance) faction which I lead have most of active AFA players, you could check it out.
Add me on skype if you want to join any of those two or both factions.
Hi! That's great, I'll add you, I'd love to be a part of TBH and Farmers, they were my main factions back then
Welcome back to Disco!
Pages: 1 2